36 | his mind, the haunted house

The drive home was silent.

Once arrived, Draco walked towards me, pulled me into the Manor, and upstairs. I didn't say anything, he had every right to be angry, even if what happened wasn't what it looked like.

He slammed the door shut when we went into his room, then locked it. "Draco, please listen—" I tried to say, but he cut me off. "Don't come up with any excuses right now." He said, clenching his fists. "I saw what happened, I knew what that man wanted to do, but that gave him no right to touch you like that. Both in the bar and in the damn backseat."

I placed my purse down. "Draco, you have nothing to be worried about. I'm not in love with Ezra." I said, kicking my heels off. "Then stop coming near him, stop trying to be his friend when he wants something entirely different than friendship!" Draco raised his voice. I looked down at the floor.

"I know what he's doing, I know perfectly well what game he's playing. I won't allow it. He'll be dead before he ever gets to kiss you again.." Draco hissed. I get that he was angry, but killing Ezra was going a bit far. "He's obsessed with you— he's fucking crazy. You can't trust him!" Draco said fiercely.

"Draco—"

He walked rapidly towards me, grabbing my face into his hands. "You're mine. Only mine.." He said, then kissed me hard on my mouth. I moaned, grabbing onto his shirt. This was so much better than fighting with each other.

"Get on the bed.." He whispered into my mouth.
"Get on the fucking bed.."

Draco let go of me, so I sat down on the bed, watching him unbutton his shirt quickly, throwing it aside. He got onto the bed, grabbing onto the hem of my dress, wiggling it over my ass before pulling it over my head. He kissed me again, pinning my wrists hard into the mattress.

Dear Lord, I didn't even mind that he was angry.

"I don't usually get angry with you, sweetheart. But you've reached my fucking limit." Draco hissed, moving his hands to my back, unclasping my bra and throwing it aside. "I saw you two flirting in the backseat." Draco said, his eyes shooting daggers at me— so I probably shouldn't be turned on.

"N-No, I wasn't—" I tried to say, but he cut me off again. "I read his mind and saw how he came to your room before we left and flirted with you again. Then I leave for two minutes in the bar and I come back to find him pretending to be your fucking boyfriend." Draco groaned angrily, pulling my underwear off with force. I was extremely wet already.

"It wasn't like that.." I said nervously, while Draco placed heavy kisses over my neck, using his tongue. "Don't you dare lie to me." He said fiercely, leaving my wrists above my head, grabbing onto my hips instead. "Who do you belong to?" He asked, sinking his teeth into my collarbone, then tracing his tongue over the red spot. "To you.." I whispered.

"Exactly. Only to me." He said, moving his face down, taking my nipple into his mouth. I threw my head back, soft whimpers coming from me. It was almost pathetic how much I liked the feeling of his lips on my breasts. He moved his hands down to my thighs, spreading them wider, massaging the skin roughly. I was a moaning mess already.

"Touch yourself for me.." Draco whispered huskily, kissing over my belly, then back up to my face. My heart started pounding. "I-I don't know how." I said. Draco smirked as if this would be pleasurable for him instead of me. He grabbed my wrists, placing one of my hands on one of my breasts.

Draco moved my other hand down my body, between my legs. My breaths were becoming shaky and I was getting quite fucking nervous. He put his hand on top of mine, then moved both of our fingers through my slit, covering them in my wetness. He kept strong eye contact with me the whole time.