A day with Bella's family

We pulled up at her house. Then her mom and dad came out. Bella went up and hugged them. "Hey momma, hey daddy." She told them. We all said hello. Turns out Zo and Loni knew her mom. Ally hadn't met her though because while Zo, Loni and Bella had been best friends since the diaper days, Ally hadn't known them until high school started. We all went in the house after giving her mom hugs and her dad handshakes. "Ma'am where is the bathroom?" Ray asked. "Y'all are making me feel old, call me Miranda. And it is down the whole 4th door on the right." She told everyone. "So, why aren't y'all at school?" She asked. "Uh, well Chres' crazy ex girlfriend showed up at school. And she like drugged him and kidnapped him and stalked him, so we ditched." Bella explained. "Oh, okay, but you do need to go tomorrow." she said. Did we really just get off that easy. "Yes, momma, we will. Can the girls borrow some of my clothes?" She asked her. Her mom nods. "I have some clothes y'all can borrow if you want to change into something comfy." She told us. We all said yes and she got us some sweat pants and shirts. When we were all done all the girls were in shorts and those belly shirt pajama things. I think they called crop tops. I noticed Bella's stomach was red and had a huge welp on it. But she was trying to put a belly ring in. "Momma, can you help me with this? I can't get the ring in." She said, turning to her mom. "Yeah, sure." Miranda said. She walked to her. "What happened?" She said, worry covering her voice. "Oh, uh I didn't notice that. Uh, I kind of got in a fight with the Lee cause she called me a bi—b word." She said, stopping herself from cussing cause Rose was right there. "And it doesn't hurt?" Her mom asked. Bella shook her head. "No, I've had worse. If it doesn't go down by tomorrow then we should be worried." She said simply. "Well, I don't think you should but the belly ring." Her mom told her. Bella sighed and agreed. She went up stairs to put it up, I guess.

"Guys, we are gonna have a cook out. If you boys will help Stefan with the grill, and the girls help me in the kitchen." Her mom said after an hour of just hanging out. "I actually need to go pick on the twins but I will be right back then I will help you." Zo said smiling at her. "Alright, be fast and careful." Miranda said. Then Zo walked out of the kitchen and the front door. Then she left with out Ray. He decided to stay here.

*Jacob POV*

We were outside helping Stefan with the grill. He told us not to call him sir, cause it makes him feel old. Bella's parents are pretty cool. "Jacob, will you go get the barbecue sauce out the kitchen?" Stefan asked me. "Yeah." I said. I walked in the house and went to the kitchen. "Hey, Jacob, are you coming to help the girls in the kitchen?" Ally asked sarcastically. "Yeah, cause probably the only one in here right now, who could reach the everything." Bella, who was struggling to reach a bowl in the top of a high shelf, added. I laughed and got it for her. She pecked my lips. "Thank you." She told me. "Your welcome, and no, I just came to get the barbecue sauce." I told them. They laughed. "Are you sure? We can curl your hair and name you Jasmine." Loni said. "We are keeping my boyfriend a boy." Bella laughed. "Thank you, someone is on my side." I joked. I went to walk out the kitchen. "Uh, babe, ain't you forgetting something?" Bella asked. I made sure I had everything. I didn't drop nothing and I did give her a kiss when I came in here. "Um, no?" I said, but it was more of a question. "I think you are. Here, catch." She said. I turned around and caught what she was throwing. It was the barbecue sauce. I laughed. "Oh, yeah, that. Thanks." I said. "Welcome." She hollered as I walked back out to the back yard.

"Took you long enough, Jasmine." Roc said. Everyone out there laughed. "Har, Har, very funny, Christina." I said to him. Roc stopped laughing and I laughed with everyone else. The look on his face was just priceless. "We know where he got 'Jasmine' from cause we all heard that whole conversation in there. But where did you get 'Christina'?" Stefan asked. I went to answer but Roc covered my mouth. "That's not important." He told him. "Yeah, it is. You see we was all chilling at his mom's house and we all were talking about what our names would be if we were girls. Well, me and the boys all knew except Roc. So he asked his mom. And she told him he would either be Christina or Christy." Ray explained. Roc dropped his head. He finally let go of my mouth so I could talk. Stefan just laughed and shook his head. "Y'all are something else." He told us. "We know." We said in unison. "We can also talk in unison without messing up just like this." We added in unison. Stefan looked amused and amazed. "We learned how to from all the practice of having to say 'and we are Mindless Behavior'." We added again in unison again. Then we stopped. "Let's grill." Stefan cheered. And we started grilling.