The Outcast Part 1

U were a scientist who was extremely smart,way smart for your age . You were just 19 years old.

After a long day u finally got home ,u took ur shoes off and landed on ur bed. Y/N lived in Sumeru so it was quite hot outside.

You turned the TV on and started eating your dinner(spaghetti and meatballs).On the news it told that the outcast from the Akademyia was back in the city causing chaos.The news told everyone who saw him to immediately run away.You were not scared of him though,you had a pyro vision which protected you-or so you thought.

You turned the Tv off and prepared for sleep.It was quiet,too quiet.You looked out the window but no one was there.You grabbed ur bow as you headed out.As you walked you saw someone with blue hair turn around the corner swiftly.You reconsidered ur choice as ur hand gripped the bow harder.In the end u still ran after the man.

When you turned around the corner no one was there.You thought it was just your imagination..you were wrong.As quick as lightning someone grabbed your neck,causing you to gag.it was the outcast-Dottore.

"It's not nice to follow someone dear,"a cold voice spoke.You tried to say something but nothing came out of ur mouth."Cats got your tongue?"as he spoke you slowly started passing out.

You woke up in the middle of a room.You didn't realize you were shaking due to the sheer cold-you weren't in Sumeru anymore..After what felt like hours,someone opened the door,it was Dottore.

DOTTORES POV:

I was back in Sumeru for one scientist-Y/n.She supposedly knew the formula for Kaenri'ah weapons.I couldn't send my clone-no,the Tsaritsa asked me personally.

After I burnt some houses down there was still no sign of her.I was starting to get bored,until I saw some brown hair from the side of my eye.that was definitely her.To my luck she came right into the trap.I saw that she had a pyro vision,i want to know later how she got that.Her bow also looked unique,it had a fine pattern with which looked like dendro lines,ill for sure examine it later.

Y/N POV:

Ur mouth was covered with some cloth.You couldn't speak at least not like this."I am the second harbinger The Doctor and u will obey me or else i might just torture you"he winked at me with a grinning smile.You felt quite uncomfortable.You tried telling him to fuck off but all that came out of ur mouth was mumbles.He laughed..not like a happy laugh it was more like a evil laugh."Awh dont be sad im sure u will obey me right?"He mocked me.I couldn't see if he was staring at me but I felt his cold aura rising.Surprisingly neither my legs nor hands were tied up,so i quickly stood up and looked for a weapon.All i saw was a claymore,it could possibly be dottores you thought.You wasted no time taking it but you didn't remember its a claymore the weight collapsed on you.

He laughed.I felt embarrassed.He picked me up by my neck and said in a creepy voice"U dare disobey me?U will now see the consequences."After he said that he tossed you across the room,smacking you into a wall.Blood fell from Your lips.As you tried getting up he kicked you in the stomach causing you to cry."What's wrong can't handle the pain?"He shouted on the other side of the room.At that point all you wanted to do was to kill him..nothing else.After more kicks and punches he stopped,causing you to look up.He was grinning."COME ON END ME ALREADY YOU PYSCHO!" you screamed."I wont,i need you to tell me the Kaenri'ah weapon formula."he asked rather calmly.You stood up and whispered"Why should i?".It was loud enough for Dottore to hear,it felt like he answered but ur head was spinning around so you couldn't tell.You passed away AGAIN.

This story is a little short but i promise the next one will be longer

This story will have atleast 10 chapters

I hope you will like it.!

This is 1.owners story<3