Chapter 34

Silas couldn't get the thought of Grace spread out under him out of his mind. Even as he lay next to Ashley waiting for the baby to cry and their day to begin. He imagines her at home in her bed, the door locked, and the sheets pulled up to hide her deed. He imagines the way her hand would sneak down her own body, slipping under the hem of the shirt he knew was his. He imagined the delicious gasp she would make as she slipped herself a finger.  
He couldn't take it any longer, the thought of her wanting him, touching herself, it was intoxicating, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He slipped his hand under the waistband of his boxers gripping at himself, he let the images of Grace touching herself to fill his mind completely. 
"God Gracie" Silas groaned as he worked himself harder, feeling himself growing closer to the edge with each stroke "Fuck, Gracie" He groaned louder finally tumbling over the edge with the thought of her tumbling over her own edge with his name on her lips "Fuck" he groaned again, unbeknownst that the woman next to him was awake. 

Grace couldn't stop thinking about everything Silas had done to her the other day, every chance she got her mind wandered to everything he made her feel. She imagined the bed dipping next to her and Silas's arms snaking around her waist, pulling her ass against his crotch, one hand snaked under her tank top grabbing at her breast whilst the other one travelled down her body. Grace couldn't stop her gasp as he slipped a finger inside of her. 
"Be a good girl and tell me how much you want me" Silas ordered. 
"I want you Si, no one else" Grace couldn't stop the moans erupting from her. His mouth dropped to the side of her neck, kissing and nibbling at the skin found there. 
"I want to feel you cum around my fingers Gracie" he breathed hotly against her earlobe. 
"Fuck, Si" Grace groaned as his fingers twisted and curled inside of her. Grace pushed her pelvis against his hand needing more pressure against her clit. 
"I know your close. I need you to cum for me my darling. I want you" Silas breathed against the shell of her ear, nibbling at her lobe as he pressed his thumb against her clit. 
"Don't stop- please- I need you harder" She begged between gasps, feeling herself nearing the edge. He pressed his thumb against her moving it in hard circles, he curls his fingers deep inside of her, finding a spot inside of her that always sent her over the edge with his name on her lips "Fuck Si" she screamed loud enough to shake the ground. When Grace finally reopened her eyes, she rolled onto her back seeing the empty bed next to her and her own hand in her panties. 
"Shit" Grace cursed before she reached for her phone dialling his number. 
"Hello?" Silas answered. 
"Where's Ashley?"
"She's feeding the baby downstairs"
"I'm horny. I need you" Grace's voice came out whiney. 
"I'll be there in 10 my darling" he smirked down the phone before they both hung up. 

Alex sat next to Sam as they finished up their art projects. They were both laughing and joking. For Alex, nothing else felt more right in the world, shed had never felt more peace. It was moments like these together that the pain set in for Alex because if they told Sam how they felt they could lose their best friend forever but if they did tell her how they felt then they could have a life together. The thought of losing Sam scared her more than everything else. Alex couldn't lose Sam because they loved her too much.

Robert was sat at the kitchen table when Grace and Silas came downstairs. They both froze at the sight of Robert sat at the table, Grace folded her arms over her chest trying to cover herself as she was only wearing Silas's shirt she wears for painting. 
"Daddy-"
"Don't you dare Grace" her father shot "Get out and stay away from my daughter" Robert ordered. Silas gave Grace one last look before he left the house, avoiding Robert as much as he could. 
"Dad, let me explain-"
"Don't bother. Your mother told me and now I find the two of you together like this. You're ruining everything with Chris for what?" He questioned her as her eyes filled with tears. 
"I don't know if I can love Chris" Grace admitted. 
"And this is love? You're doing the same thing to Ashley that she did to you"
"You think I don't know that!? You don't think I feel guilty every time-"
"Every time? How many times" 
"Don't ask me that" Grace sighed walking away from him. 
"Don't walk away from me Grace! You need to explain yourself to me!" 
"No, I don't dad! I'm all grown up now, if I want to make mistakes or screw my ex-husband I will!" Grace shouted at him, finally losing her temper. 
"What's going on with you?"
"My kids are growing up and falling in love and having babies and every time I'm around Silas, my heart skips a beat but when I'm with Chris I'm happy but he...he isn't Silas" Grace sighed deeply, burying her face into her hands. 
"I want what's best for you"
"I don't know what's best for me. I need to make mistakes and I need to figure out what I want, even if that means I want Silas" She admitted, earning a nod of Robert's head. 
"Answer me one thing. Right now, what- who do you want?" 
"Honestly...I want Silas" Grace admitted with a deep sigh "But I can't have him because he's married to woman, he cheated on me with, and he has a baby" Grace couldn't control the tears falling down her face. Robert pulled his daughter into his arms, hugging her tightly. 

Miles walked along the river with a basket of food on one arm and Chloe on the other. 
"Are you going to tell me where were going?" Chloe whined as they walked further along the river. 
"We're almost there, and that is all you need to know" Miles shot back with a cheeky grin before he put the basket down under a willow tree "Were here" he smiled. 
"A secret date tree?" Chloe smiled cheekily as Miles laid out the blanket.
"Come here" Miles smiled extending his hand to her. Chloe took it and laid in his arms, between his legs on the blanket "I love you, with all my heart" Miles whispered against her head, placing a kiss there. 
"I love you" Chloe sighed contentedly as his arms held her tightly.