Chapter 12

Grace woke up, in Silas's arms. He snored peacefully, his hair falling into his face. Grace carefully moved out of his arms, grabbing a robe she headed downstairs. She opened the sliding backdoor and walked through the small garden onto the wooded deck of the lake behind the house. The sun felt warm, which was unusual for a late September day. She dropped her robe to the floor before she jumped into the water. She swam a few laps before she floated on the surface, watching the clouds and the birds above her. Eventually she climbed out and headed back into the house, leaving her robe on the deck. Grace quietly pulled the door shut behind her, the sound of her footsteps echoing throughout the house.
"Good morning" Silas smirked from the doorway, his arms folded over his chest. Even at this age his muscles were very pronounced.
"I didn't mean to wake you"
"You didn't. I was wondering where you got to"
"It's chilly outside"
"I can see that" he smirked looking at her hardened nipples.
"I was going to surprise you but you ruined it by waking up"
"This is a nice surprise" he smirked moving towards her.
"It would've been nicer what I had planned" she smirked as his arms wrapped themselves around her waist.
"What exactly did you have planned?" He kissed her neck, nibbling at the bruise he left there yesterday.
"Go get back into bed and I'll show you" she whispered against the shell of his ear. Silas groaned against her neck before he ran off upstairs eagerly.
When Grace pushed open the bedroom door, Silas was lying on his back, his eyes closed pretending to be asleep. Grace climbed onto the bed, har hand slipping under the covers towards his member. Her hand slipped over him slowly earning a groan from him.
"Oh Fuck!" He cursed his eyes opening. Grace quickly covered his eyes.
"You didn't open your eyes yet last time we did this" she smirked against his chest, kissing him.
"Last time we did this I swear I almost died" he groaned as her hand sped up.
"Am I really that good?" She smirked up at him as innocently as she could.
"God your going to be the death of me, my darling" he groaned deeply.
"I think your ready my love" She watched his eyes widen as she slung her leg over his hips, sinking down on him in one movement.
"Your better than any fantasy" He groaned as she moved above him.
"Why did you fuck her?" Grace asked her hips slowing before they eventually stopped altogether.
"What?"
"If I'm so good why did you fuck Ashley?" She asked, her walls squeezing around him making him groan.
"God Gracie, can't we talk about this later?"
"No. Now" she said sternly rocking back on him once before she stopped again.
"We were both broken after we lost the baby, I needed some comfort, something to hold on to and she was there" he explained "Loosing the baby almost killed me. I needed something and I regret that it wasn't you everyday" he admitted, kissing her deeply, gripping her hips, making her move above him.
"Fuck" she groaned as she continued to move above him.
"God darling" he groaned his fingers bruising her hips with his grip. Grace froze above him, their eyes meeting as she looked down at him.
"Why did you marry her if it was just once?" She asked.
"Because I needed to heal and she helped me to. She's not you. She's not the source of all my fantasies. She's not the woman who makes me hard just looking at her. She's not the woman who rides me until I think I'm dying of lust. She's not the one that carried my children and has been full of my cum countless times. She's not you" he admitted moving her hips above him, she started moving hers in time with his hands.
"I want you. I need you my love" she groaned.
"Then have me. Take me. Take what you need my darling" he groaned lying back on the bed, watching as Grace took everything she so desperately needed. Everything that she desired.

Chloe and Miles sat in their apartment above the supermarket.
"It looks good"
"All we need is furniture" he chuckled looking around at all the empty boxes
"It's perfect. And it's all ours" she smiled, her head lying on his shoulder, their hands intertwined together "What are you thinking about?" She asked, seeing the far away look on his face.
"Mom. We caught her and dad together on the couch the other day" he told her.
"Oh my god. Were they..."
"I think they were about to. Mom said it means nothing but I know her Chloe. I saw how much pain he caused her after she lost the baby. I just...I can't let her go through that again" he sighed.
"That's not your choice"
"I know that. Both of you told me that but I still can't just let it go" he sighed running a hand through his hair.
"Well, just tell her what you think of her relationship with your dad and from there, let her choose. At least you can get everything off your chest" she smiled at him.
"I'm lucky to have you" He smiled, kissing her gently.
"I think we need to christen our new home" she smirked wiggling her eyebrows at him, making him laugh.
"That's an amazing idea" he smirked pulling her to his chest.

Flashback:
Grace sat in the window of her father's hardware shop painting, the thunder outside pelted against the window. The door clattered opened, followed by the ringing of the bell above the door and a gust of wind and leaves. A young man stood there his suit soaked through from the rain.
"Excuse me, my car broke down and no other store was open" The young man apologized.
"That's quite alright young man. Everything's shut up for the night your car can be towed tomorrow at 7am but until then I'm afraid your stuck" Robert explained.
"Oh well that's just great" he sighed angrily "Do you know where I can stay tonight?" He asked.
"Well the B and B will be closed up to so I suppose you can stay with us tonight" Robert suggested.
"That would be great. Thank you" The man sighed in relief.
"I'm Robert and that's my daughter Grace in the window" Robert shook his hand.
"I'm Silas. It's nice to meet you both" he smiled.
Once the three of them got home, Silas changed into a pair of Robert's pajamas that were way to big for him.
"Here. Mom picked out way to many blankets for you and some pillows" Grace told him, handing over the soft mountain.
"Thank you"
"How old are you?" She asked.
"I'm 30, how old are you?"
"27. I'm the spinster of the town. Most women around here are already having their fourth baby by this age" she laughed.
"You don't like kids?"
"No I love them, I want a house full. I just haven't found anyone around here who interests me enough" she shrugged.
"I can't find any woman in New York willing to give me a house full of kids" he chuckled.
"We're the perfect match"
"Yes. Yes we are" he smirked and she swore her heart stopped.
"Gracie don't stay up too late, your teaching an art class in the morning remember!" Her mother called.
"I should go. Goodnight"
"Goodnight. Gracie" he smirked watching as she walked away.