Chapter 25

Grace blinked away her sleep, her eyes adjusting to the light seeping through her curtains. She saw Silas sat on the chair in the corner of her room staring back at her.
"What are you doing here?" She snapped.
"I wanted to see you"
"Well you saw me" she shot back.
"I've talked to Ashley, she said that she won't divorce me. She wants the baby to have two parents but, she doesn't care who I screw" he told her.
"Good, because it won't be me"
"Why not?"
"I told you. I won't be the reason your relationship with your baby ends. I won't be your mistress either" she told him sternly.
"The kids are saying this wonderful phrase lately 'fuck buddies'" he smirked.
"Are you serious right now!?" She almost yelled launching a pillow across the room at him.
"Friends who fuck?" He suggested causing another pillow to be thrown at him "Soon you'll run out of pillows to throw" he laughed.
"Then I'll throw punches" she half joked.
"When do you need to be in work?" He smirked slightly.
"Oh no, no, no. Out. Now" she demanded pointing towards the door.
"Do I not even get a taste?" He smirked.
"Out!" She demanded louder this time. Silas got up from his chair and headed towards the door.
"Just so you know, I give you permission to call me anytime your horny or need your vibrator" he smirked, winking at her and somehow managing to avoid the pillow being thrown at him before he left the room.

Poppy sat on the floor of the bathroom, her head in the toilet as she threw up again. She wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet, before she moved to the skin to swill her mouth out. Poppy picked up her phone and dialed Chloe's number.
"Hey Chloe"
"Hey Poppy what's up?" Came Chloe's cheery voice down the phone.
"I need a favor"
"Sure. Anything"

Grace decided to spend the day at home catching up on painting and reading. She was so invested in her reading that she didn't hear the front door opening or Silas walking through the house towards her. She only noticed him when his arms wrapped themselves around her waist and lifted her off her feet.
"Jesus. You must be a ghost" she gasped in surprise.
"You just never pay attention which is strange for someone who's so good at art" he smiled.
"What are you doing here? Don't you have anything better to do?" She snapped as she closed her book and put it on the table.
"I told you to call me anytime your horny but what about me?" He smirked wickedly.
"Take care of it yourself" she bit. Silas grabbed the front of her belt and pulled her into his chest.
"Are you sure about that? I know a way that we can both benefit from it" he smirked, looking down at her darkly.
"Please" she begged, her eyes rolling shut as his hands found their way under her jumper.
"Do you remember when you called me begging me to fuck you? What is it you said? I would bend you over the table" he smirked, turning her in his arms "Where are the kids?"
"Out. Who gives a fuck, just bend me over this table before I change my mind and ask to leave" She bit.
"Yes my darling" Silas smirked pulling her jumper off before he bent her over the table. He pulled at her jeans, pushing them down her legs "Granny panties? Really?" He laughed against her back. Grace stood up straight, her back leaning against his front as her hand grazed over him.
"Panties are panties. Just take them off" she commanded, his belt and jeans falling open. Silas bent her over the table again, pulling off her panties, letting her kick them off before he dropped his jeans and pants.
"Are you ready my darling?" He smirked, his hand running over her back.
"God yes" she gasped as he entered her fully in one movement. Silas thrust against her, one hand on her waist, the other at the top of her back pinning her to the table.
"Good girl" Silas smirked, pulling her body up from the table flush against his. His hand snaked around her throat, his mouth going to her throat "Tell me how you want it" he hissed against her ear.
"Fast and hard my love. You know how I like it" She smirked over her shoulder. Silas bent her over the table again, his thrusts speeding up as he grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling slightly "God Silas. Fuck" Grace cursed as the table squeaked back and forth on the floor in time with Silas's thrusts.
"That's it my darling" he muttered against her shoulder, his hands gripping her hips tighter, pulling her body harder against his with every thrust of his hips. The two of them came undone, their weight resting on the table as they lay spent and sated.
"We're too old for this" Grace panted as she rolled over in Silas's arms, shuddering as he left her body.
"Your only as old as you feel" he smiled, nibbling at her collarbone before he stood up straight.
"Well I- Alex" as Grace sat up straight spotting her child behind Silas.
"Sorry to interrupt I'll go" Alex turned to leave but they turned back "Your too old for this" Alex motioned between them before they turned to leave but they turned back again "Please wipe down the table when your finished" Alex gave them an awkward smile before they left the room.
"I can't believe we got caught again" Grace groaned.
"It's part of the fun" he smirked.
"I've got to go to work" she told him attempting to push him away but he didn't move.
"One more. I just need one more my darling" he murmured against her neck as he slipped inside of her again.
"We're going to get caught. Again" she warned.
"Then I'll be fast" he smirked as his hand drifted down to her clit.

Grace pulled on her red dress, straightening it in the mirror.
"Where are you going?" Alex asked from the doorway.
"Out with Chris. Why?"
"You fucked dad on the kitchen table today"
"Language!" Grace warned.
"It's true though. You shouldn't string Chris along if your going to get back with dad" Alex told her.
"I'm trying to stop with your dad, believe me. It's just hard too" Grace frowned in the mirror. Alex crossed the room, hugging their mother from behind.
"Just be careful. You could hurt yourself and them" Alex warned.
"I promise to use protection mom" Grace joked.
"Gross" Alex scrunched up their face.

Grace smiled at Chris as he opened the door to his home, smiling back at her.
"Hey" she smiled.
"Hey" he smiled back, moving out of the way so that she could enter the house.
"Your place is great" she smiled, slipping her coat off.
"Thank you. I got us some wine and the food will be ready soon" he smiled hanging up her coat. He lead her over to the couch, handing her a glass before he took his.
"Delicious" Grace smiled after taking a sip of her drink.
"I don't know the last time I had such a beautiful woman in my home" Chris smiled.
"I don't know the last time I had such a good compliment" she smiled back, her hand going to his arm. The ding of the oven timer broke through their moment together.
"I'd better get that" he smiled heading off to the kitchen. He came back with two plates in hand, placing them on the coffee table "I love cooking but I don't think I'm too good, you don't have to eat it if you don't want to" he smiled.
"I'm sure it's great" she smiled taking a large bite of her lasagna "That's amazing" she groaned in happiness.
"I'm glad you like it" he smiled taking a bite of his food.
"I know this is hard for you since you lost your wife but I am enjoying myself with you" Grace smiled, her hand resting on his thigh.
"It's easier than I thought it would be, but maybe it's just you that puts me at ease" he smiled taking her other hand in his. Chris's eyes drifted from her eyes to her lips and back again "I want to kiss you but I'm nervous" he admitted.
"Jump into the deep end" She smiled leaning in towards him, their lips met slowly, moving together until it became more heated "Leave the food" she ordered.
"Gladly" he smirked, pulling her to him.