Chapter 29

Grace stormed over to the auto garage where she knew Silas would be working on his car after she had trashed it.
"Where is everyone?" Grace asked angrily, slamming the door shut behind her as she entered.
"Out" Silas shot back just as angrily.
"What were you thinking!? You cannot beat up Chris in a restaurant full of people including our son!" Grace shouted.
"So what was I supposed to do!? Just sit back and let him fuck you!?" He shouted back.
"We were in a restaurant!" She shouted, their faces inches from each other's.
"You think I like this? I can't get the thought of you out of my head, I can't stop thinking about him touching you, it sends me into a blind rage!" He bit angrily "I'm not letting you go. Fuck Ashley! I want you!" He bit, grabbing her by the waist he lifted her onto the hood of his car, slamming their lips together angrily.
"Fuck you" Grace bit as Silas moved to her neck covering every inch he could with his lips and teeth.
"Bitch" Silas bit as he pulled her hair back pulling her dress straps off her shoulders.
"Your an ass" She smirked, digging her nails into his shoulders as his lips moved under her bra cups.
"Shut the fuck up" he bit yanking her bra off before he moved back to her chest.
"God hurry up, you ass or can't you get it up?" She shot.
"Your not in charge here" he bit pulling his shirt off as she reached for his belt pulling it open. Grace slid her hand into his briefs and down his length.
"Can you still get it up grandpa?" She bit, squeezing him for emphasis.
"I don't need to get it up to make you scream" he shot reaching under her dress tearing her panties off "Stop wearing these damn granny panties" he growled pushing down his pants and briefs. He grabbed her thighs pulling her to him before he pushed himself completely inside of her.
"Fuck" Grace moaned, her nails piercing the skin of his shoulders.
"He can't fuck you like I can" Silas told her, each thrust forcing him deeper and harder inside of her. Grace wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her with every thrust, her body moving back and forth on the hood of the car.
"He's bigger than you" she smirked.
"It's not the size that counts but how you use it" he smirked back, connecting their lips again before he pulled her hard against him erupting a gasp from her "I think I'm big enough sweetheart" He smirked.
"Fuck you" Grace groaned as Silas continued moving, pushing both of them closer to the edge.
"Cum for me my darling. Say my name. Scream my name my darling" Silas encouraged, muttering into her ear his breath warm and sweet from the whiskey.
"My love" Grace screamed, her nails scratching his back as she fell over the edge pulling him along with her. After they had caught their breaths they both began dressing, Grace purposely avoided meeting her eye. Silas looked over at her, watching as she redressed, Grace spotted him looking at her out of the corner of her eye.
"Your an ass" she hissed shoving her torn panties into her clutch.
"I didn't want this" he sighed.
"What did you want?" Grace bit.
"I'm not done with you. Ashley called you, not me"
"Do me a favor. Leave me alone. I love you and I always will, but I can't keep doing this" Grace sighed turning her back to him as tears began to form "I need you to stop so I can move on. Please. If you love me you'll do it" she said shakily.
"I can't stop loving you"
"Then let me be happy. Love me enough to let me go because this is killing me" Grace begged before she left the auto garage, heading outside.
"I came looking for you" Archer's voice made her jump.
"Archer sweetie. You scared me" Grace grabbed her chest in surprise.
"I came looking for you to check if you were alright. Instead I found you screwing him" Archer scoffed "When is it going to stop mom? Chris seems like a great guy and your screwing it up. Grow up" Archer ordered turning to leave but he turned back "Tell dad thanks for screwing up my date" He said sadly before he left.

Archer walked Olivia home and up onto the steps of the porch.
"I'm sorry my dad ruined everything" he sighed deeply.
"It's okay. I had a really good time all things considered" she smiled kindly.
"It's okay to admit it was shit" he smiled making her laugh.
"Honestly I did enjoy myself but, it was fucked up to see your dad beating up your mom's new boyfriend" she admitted.
"Yeah it was" he sighed.
"At least you leave soon and you won't have to deal with it" she smiled.
"Yeah that true but it also means that I won't be able to see you" he admitted making her blush.
"Do you remember when we were kids and we played that game of hide and seek at Jamie's house before his parents divorced?" She asked.
"Yeah" he smiled widely "I kissed you in our hiding spot"
"Yeah"
"I've liked you for as long as I can remember" he admitted.
"Why didn't you say something before?"
"Why didn't you?"
"I was scared you didn't feel the same way" she shrugged "We were kids when we kissed. A lot of time passed by" she shrugged again.
"Not enough. I've always liked you. Probably always will" he admitted. Olivia stepped towards him, her hand resting on his chest over his heart.
"So will I" she admitted, looking up to meet his eye before Archer dropped his lips to hers.