Chapter 21

Grace descended the stairs and headed towards the kitchen, following the sounds of laughter and the smell of food.
"What's going on?" Grace asked as she spotted Silas's brother "Hey Simon, it's good to see you again" Grace smiled crossing the room to hug her brother in law.
"Hey Grace" he smiled.
"How have you been? You still a player?"
"Oh yeah" he smirked.
"What are you doing here?"
"Silas told me everything and I wanted a front row seat to the shit show" he smiled.
"Language" Grace warned.
"They're big kids, I think they can handle a little cursing" he smirked at them all.
"Your late for school and work, go on" Grace motioned her head towards the door as all the kids left "I have a favour to ask about the flower show this afternoon" Grace smiled mischievously.
"Anything for you, especially if it involves pissing off my big brother" they both smirked evily.

Grace straightened her green dress in the mirror looking herself over deciding she looked fine. She descended the stairs towards a smirking Simon.
"I think you married the wrong brother" he smirked.
"We made a deal, you only flirt with me in front of Silas" she reminded him.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry I can't help myself around beautiful women" he smirked.
"Enough flirting" She warned, but it didn't stop him from looking at her ass as she moved towards the door.

Grace took Simon's arm as the two of them walked across the green, taking drinks and mingling with the other people in town. From the moment he spotted them Silas's blood began to boil as he watched Grace with his brother. He managed to contain himself for five minutes before the sight of the two of them became too much for him to take. Her hand went to his arm as she threw her head back and laughed at one of his jokes. Seeing that. Seeing her happy with someone else made him angry, angry than he's ever been before. He downed his drink and got rid of his glass before he marched over the square towards her, his anger only rising as she laughed more. He grabbed her by her arm, dragging her away from Simon.
"Silas what are you doing!?" Grace bit, trying to break free of his grasp. Silas picked Grace up, throwing her over his shoulder, not caring who was watching as he stormed away.
"Silas put me down!" She ordered, hitting and kicking him more with every step he took. He finally put her down in one of the side streets out of view from the town. Before Grace could react Silas had pushed her against the wall and his hand was under her dress covering her over her panties.
"Do you know what you do to me when you wear green?" He laughed "Of course you do" he smirked as she gasped as his finger traced the line of her panties.
"Silas. I wasn't doing anything" she managed to get out through gasps.
"You were flirting. You were flirting and you were doing it on purpose"
"I wasn't-" she gasped again as his finger traced over her.
"He can't do this to you. He can't have you on the edge. He can't make you scream like I can" he smirked moving away from her. He began leaving the side street.
"Maybe he can make me scream twice as loud" when Silas turned to face her he took in her disheveled yet desirable. Her hair stuck to the bricks behind her head, her left knee was bent, her foot resting on the wall, her dress was rucked up and her smirk was dark. She knew what she was doing. She knew what reaction it was cause in him. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.
He moved back to her, dropping his trousers and boxers to the floor before he ripped her underwear from her. He pushed inside of her quickly, their hips rutting against one another's as they chased their orgasms. They both came quickly, each other's names on their lips.
When Silas had caught his breath, he stepped away from Grace tucking himself back into his pants.
"Did you plan this?" He asked.
"I wasn't flirting with your brother, but seeing how jealous it made you, I wanted to feel how jealous you really were" she smirked pulling her dress back down.
"God I could fuck you again" he groaned.
"Later my love" she smirking, kissing him deeply before she walked away "Only if you leave Ashley" she said over her shoulder.
"Wait what?"
"If you want me then divorce Ashley. If you don't I'm moving on, no more waiting. Make your choice Si" She told him bluntly before she left the alley, rejoining everyone once again.

Grace sat on the couch, opposite Simon, a glass of wine in her hand as they chatted.
"So your plan worked?"
"If you mean, did it get me laid, then yes my plan worked perfectly" she smiled.
"I like the devious older Gracie" he smiled.
"So do I" she laughed.
"So what's next for you and Silas?"
"So what's new with you?" Grace asked changing the subject.
"I'm gay" Grace spat out her wine before she wiped her mouth on her sleeve.
"Fucking hell" she said calmly.
"No one knows except you"
"I'm honored. No wonder you couldn't keep a girlfriend"
"Shut up" he smiled, shoving her lightly "What are you going to do about Silas?" He asked.
"I gave him an ultimatum. Ashley or me. I would say I have a vibrator until I find someone new but Silas stole it" she sighed.
"Wow. My brother is cold" he laughed.
"He's an ass"
"He still loves you Gracie. He doesn't love her, he just went along with it like a ghost, he only wants you"
"He made a choice Simon, and I wasn't enough for him"
"You were always enough for him, you still are"
"I think I've had enough to drink. Goodnight Simon" Grace rose from her seat.
"Just think about it, about him"
"I have. He had 30 years of my life and 5 children. If he wants me I'll give him a chance but if he wants to be there for Ashley I won't wait around for the next thing to send him running to her"
"So what was today about?"
"Reminding him of how good we are before he makes his choice" Grace told him finally before she headed upstairs.

Silas's hands skimmed up her thighs under the covers. He kissed her left thigh before he moved and did the same to the other.
"Silas" Grace groaned, gripping at the back of his head, trying to move him to where she wanted him most.
"Patience" he smirked over her. He resisted her movements, when her grip loosened he covered her with his mouth making Grace's back arch all the way off the bed "Good girl" he smirked before he covered her with his mouth again. Grace gave into every touch, swipe and roll of his tongue over her clit. One of his hands reached up her body grabbing at her breast, squeezing her nipple between his fingers.
"God Silas don't stop" Grace groaned, pushing his head deeper into herself. Grace's breaths increased as she got closer to her climax. Silas took his mouth off her and coaxed a finger inside of her.
"Can you take another? I know you can" he smirked adding another finger and his mouth back to her. Silas's movements sped up as Grace's gasps and groans sped up, when she finally came her legs shook as she released every curse word she could. Silas climbed up the bed to her, a wide smirk across his face as he looked down at her.
"That was great" she smirked.
"Wake up Gracie" he smiled.
"What?"
"Wake up Gracie" he smiled.
Grace shot up in her bed, alone, her panties damp from her dream.
"Damnit!" She cursed, falling onto her back in anger "I need to get laid" she groaned, picking up a pillow, she covered her face and let out a deep groan.