Chapter 13

Grace stood in the kitchen in Silas's shirt making breakfast, humming to herself.
"Wake me up, before you go, go" she sang out loud as she flipped the pancakes, her hips swaying along in time with the music.
"God your beautiful" Silas groaned from the doorway making her jump.
"Will you stop scaring me please" she groaned, her hand falling to her chest.
"Sorry. Your easily scared" he smirked watching her as she continued to dance along with the music.
"Are you hard from watching me dance?" She asked as she stopped dancing.
"Yes I am. When I say your intoxicating I mean it" he smirked.
"Breakfast is nearly ready" she told him changing the subject. Silas could see the deep red blush across her cheeks.
"How do you still get embarrassed when I talk about how much I want you?" He asked slowly entering the room.
"I can't help it" she shrugged, moving the pancakes onto the waiting plates.
"Why don't we let the breakfast go cold" she watched as he rounded the kitchen island towards her "I can show you how hard you make me" he smirked as she blushed a deeper shade of red.
"We need to eat" she reminded him.
"We can eat later" he cornered her against the counter before he pulled her on top of it. He pulled his shirt off her and threw it away, before slamming their lips together, pulling her hips against his, earning a gasp from her.
"All for you my darling. Every last inch" he growled stunning her to silence for a moment.
"Show me what I've missed" she smirked, her hand trailing down his chest, slipping into his boxers, she gripped him. He grabbed both of her wrists pinning them behind her back with one of his.
"I'll show you what you've missed my darling but I'm in charge here, not you. Before I fuck you, I want my breakfast" he smirked. Grace waited for him to move away from her but he didn't move away, instead he dropped to his knees and pulled her ass to the edge of the counter. He pulled her legs over his shoulders, kissing the inside of her thighs before he looked up at her.
"I told you. I'm going to worship you until I take my dying breath. If that happens between your legs, I'll die the luckiest man on earth" he whispered against her leg before he covered her with his mouth and she fell back onto the counter.

Miles and his siblings sat around the living room watching TV.
"I'm bored" Archer groaned.
"Do you think mom has gone away with dad?" Poppy asked.
"No" Oliver said quickly.
"What makes you say that?" Miles asked.
"Something Mrs Green said. It just made me think" she shrugged.
"Why don't we throw a party?" Miles suggested.
"Mom said no one's allowed over" Alex reminded him.
"So what? We invite a few friends over, I'll buy the beer, it won't take long to clean up. Mom will never know" he suggested.
"I'm in" Archer smirked.
"Me too" Oliver added.
"Pops?"
"Fine I'm in" she nodded.
"God I hate you guys sometimes" Alex groaned.

"You know" Grace said kissing him "When I said let's go home" she kissed him again "I don't mean let's have car sex" she kissed him again.
"Car sex is hot" he smirked, his hands wandering under her shirt.
"Not for people-" Silas cut her off as one of his hands slipped inside of her panties.
"If you say our age, I'll fuck you right here, right now" he smirked watching her as her eyes shut as she gave into what she was feeling.
"Our age" she let out breathily, a smirk crossing her face, her eyes still shut in pleasure.
Grace continued to rock her hips against his hand, chasing her release. Silas hardened with every minute and every rock of her hips against his.
"God...Silas...Don't...Stop" she warned as the rocking of her hips increased.
"If I ever stop doing this please kill me" he groaned as her walls tightened around his fingers. The ringing of Grace's phone broke pierced through the car.
"Don't answer it" he said sternly.
"It could be the kids" she told him picking up the phone, her hips stilling over his.
"I'm not stopping" he warned her.
"Hello?" Grace listened to the person on the other end "What!?" She yelled, moving off Silas and back into the passenger seat "I'll be right there. Thank you Polly" she hung up the phone and buttoned her jeans "The kids threw a party. It's out of control and they're drinking" she told him angrily.
"It's normal for kids to party and drink" he shrugged.
"Not our kids. Archer and Oliver are breathalyzed before every game and an injury could hurt their chances of getting a sports scholarship. Poppy has a wild streak and I've caught her boyfriend sneaking in multiple times and Alex can't handle loud music because of her sensory processing disorder" she said angrily.
"Dammit. I'm sorry I didn't know" Silas sighed, starting the car, he drove as fast as he could.

When Grace and Silas pulled up to the house they saw people aged 16-21 standing in their front porch with beer cups.
"Hey Miss Delaney" Josh smiled drunkenly.
"Go home" Grace bit back, sending the boy soberly walking home. Grace marched into the house, grabbing a microphone.
"Everyone is to walk home now, you can collect your cars in the morning when you come to clean up my house" she ordered. Everyone left reluctantly with sighs and groans of annoyance. Archer and Oliver stood in front of their parents, their gazes fixed on the floor.
"Where is Miles and your sisters?" Grace asked, her arms crossed over her chest.
"I don't know" Oliver shrugged. Grace marched off upstairs with Silas following closely behind her.
"Gracie. Gracie, calm down!" He called after her.
Grace pushed open the door to Alex's room finding her sat on her bedroom floor, her sound proof headphones covering her ears. Alex slipped them off "Hey mom. I guess we're busted aren't we?"
"Yes you are. Get downstairs with your brothers now" she ordered.
Grace marched to Poppy's door, taking a deep breath before she pushed open the door.
Poppy was on her bed, straddling a man who's hands were pulling her shirt off.
"Hello Mason, good to see you again" Grace fake smiled at him.
"Oh crap" he quickly moved Poppy off him before he took of running out of the house.
"Mom! Seriously!" Poppy yelled, pulling her shirt back on.
"We'll talk about this later, now get downstairs" she ordered sending her off in a huff.
Grace marched to Miles room next, still followed by Silas who was shocked to see how much he really had missed with his children. Grace pushed open the door, seeing Miles fast asleep on his bed with his arms wrapped around Chloe.
"Miles Black wake up now!" Grace shouted.
"Jeez mom!" He yelled covering himself.
"Grace!" Chloe jumped.
"Get dressed the pair of you and then I want Miles downstairs" she ordered "We can talk about Chloe later and everything else my children are hiding from me" she bit back before marching back downstairs.