Chapter 20

Grace finally came out of her room again around mid day, the house was empty. She pulled on her coat and shoes and headed into town.
"Hello Grace" Miss Donnelly smiled.
"Hey Miss Donnelly, ladies" Grace managed to smile at the group of women.
"We heard that Ashley's back in town" Mrs Green provoked her.
"Yes she is" Grace managed another smile.
"I think it's disgraceful, Ashley ruined the perfect date the two of you were having" Miss Stride added.
"Yeah well none of that matters anymore, he knocked her up" Grace told them bluntly.
"Oh my goodness, Grace" Mrs Palfrey gasped.
"Hey at least their still married so at least their kid isn't a bastard but Silas is because he seemed to forget that he was married when he slept with me" Grace told them earning a gasp from Mrs Wright before she walked away from them, leaving them all in shock.

Grace entered her store, the bell ringing above her head as she entered.
"Oh thank God" Rose groaned at the sight of her. Grace took in the sight of Rose in her sunglasses, leaning on the counter, still hungover.
"I just told Mrs Palfrey and the other ladies that I had pre marital sex- well more like post divorce sex with Silas" Grace told her leaning on the counter next to her.
"Mrs Palfrey. Mrs Palfrey as in the god loving, the sanctity of marriage believing Mrs Palfrey?"
"Yes"
"Oh my god your in deep shit"
"Tell me about it" Grace groaned "I also told them that he knocked up Ashley"
"You had a serious meltdown if you told the worst gossips in town all of this"
"Tell me about it" Grace groaned again, her head falling onto the counter.
"So what now?" Rose asked.
"What do you mean what now? I'm done with Silas and all his games and I'm especially done with the sex"
"No your not. I'm not done with the sex and I'm only living off the stories"
"Rose seriously, I'm done. No more"
"Yeah right and Mrs Palfrey had sex before marriage" Rose joked, moving to help a customer.

Grace went home and had dinner with her kids before she went up to her bedroom around 11. She lay on her bed bored, she opened her bedside drawer and reached for her vibrator but it wasn't there. She slammed the drawer shut and picked up her phone dialing his number.
"You stole my vibrator!" She shouted down the phone, making him laugh.
"You told me that you hadn't thought about sex since I left" he smirked.
"Getting off with a vibrator wasn't exactly fun but at least it hit the spot" she grumbled angrily.
"Why do you need it?"
"Why do I need it? That's none of your business"
"Of course it is. If you want to get off your going to do it with me or not at all"
"Pig. I'm a grown woman, I can get myself off" he laughed again.
"Nothing you can do or try will be as good or better than me. What are you wearing my darling?"
"Why do you need to know?"
"Because if you really could get off by yourself you wouldn't have called me. You want me Gracie and I'm going to give you everything you want. So, what are you wearing?"
"Your shirt. It has my favorite of your aftershaves on it" she admitted.
"Lie in the center of your bed" he ordered. Grace climbed onto her bed, her head resting on her pillows.
"Now what?"
"Close your eyes. Imagine I'm there with you. Imagine my hands running up your legs. I wouldn't touch you yet, I know how much you want that, I wouldn't give in just yet. I would kiss you first until you forgot what we were talking about before. Then I would unbutton that shirt your wearing. Take it off, Gracie" he ordered. Grace slowly went button by button until it lay open on her shoulders.
"What's next?"
"Your so eager Gracie. I love you like that" he smirked "Imagine my hand grabbing at your breast before I moved it down your body, finally reaching your panties. I still won't touch you yet though" Grace let out a shakey breath as her hand reached the edge of her panties "I would trace my finger over you, not giving you everything you want yet. Beg me darling. Beg me to touch you"
"Please" she begged.
"Please what darling? Tell me what you want"
"I want you to make me cum. I need it. I need you" she begged. "Good girl. Now, circle your clit" Silas listened as her breath hitched "Now slip a finger in" he listened again as her breath hitched.
"Si. Touch yourself" she ordered.
"Tell me again" he commanded.
"Touch yourself. Cum with me" she ordered.
"Add another finger. Your close aren't you?" He smirked working at his length under his boxers.
"I want you. I want to feel you inside of me" she gasped as her fingers moved faster inside of her.
"God I want you. I want to be buried inside of you my darling. I want your tight walls around me as you scream my name. Can you take another finger, I know you can take it" he smirked listening to her breath hitching.
"Come here and fuck me" she ordered.
"How would I fuck you?"
"You would bend me over the kitchen table and then I would take you to bed and ride you until I was satisfied"
"How many orgasms could I get out of you until you were satisfied?"
"At least three"
"I only need one right now. Come on my darling, touch you clit. Cum with my name on your lips. Let me hear you scream"
"Silas!" Grace screamed, her body shuddering as she came.
"My Darling" Silas grunted as he came, milking himself of every last drop he had.
"I never thought we'd do anything like this" she panted.
"Neither did I, but I liked it" he smirked "I've got to go, Ashley's finished in the shower. See you soon my darling" he smirked hanging up the phone.
The silence of the house began to set in for Grace along with the loneliness of her predicament. She loved Silas. But he wasn't hers to love anymore. She needed to let go, but he always knew how to make her heart race.