Why I Think Matt Lintz Would Be The Best Live-Action Danny?

So, the reason why Matt Lintz would be BETTER as Danny Petrelli than Evan Peters and Ross Lynch is his acting and the way he looks because, in the book, Danny has a soft masculine look

So, the reason why Matt Lintz would be BETTER as Danny Petrelli than Evan Peters and Ross Lynch is his acting and the way he looks because, in the book, Danny has a soft masculine look. He is supposed to be this ray of sunshine while being next to Linda, she's kinda like the rough one. So you have both characters representing different aspects of themselves. Also with Matt's height, he is 5'8 but Danny in the books is supposed to be 6'0. But that doesn't matter because if I put Quintessa and Matt next to each other, all I see are the compatible personality differences they have.

In addition, the reason why I replaced Ross with Matt in the 2018-2024 cast isn't only because I see Austin Moon but Ross looks as if Danny was a bad boy

In addition, the reason why I replaced Ross with Matt in the 2018-2024 cast isn't only because I see Austin Moon but Ross looks as if Danny was a bad boy. Which he isn't. With Matt, you can see the innocence in his eyes that RESEMBLES Danny's character to a core.

Matt is still Danny Petrelli without recasting Evan Peters because I placed him in the 2018-2024 category. They are still the same characters but in different years. When writing the Mystique series, my mind goes back and forth and doesn't stay focused on one particular male actor in the fancast but within my imagination, I think of the book appearance of Danny first, then Matt, and Evan Peters. The same thing goes for Devon Sawa in the 2000s cast because at first, I mostly pictured Jared Padelecki and Chad Michael Murray as Danny Petrelli but changed it to Devon due to seeing his 2000s look and I was just profound that I can just see it that way.

Maybe in some of Devon's pics, he looks as if Danny was a bad boy but no I just don't want to make his personality BE that way. If it were the case, there wouldn't be some magical chemistry I WROTE in book 1 in the first place!

The magical chemistry + whirlwind romance holds the story because I wanted two young people to be able to share the first sweet awkward moments of their expanding romance. Danny did initiate the kisses first but I had to hint a chapter before with Linda slowly liking him so with the kiss, it can expose that they do secretly like each other. Even in the whole kissing scene in Chapter 29 of Feeble, Danny did a surprise kiss which was a heated makeout session, but I love that I wanted to make him feel relief and loosened with her than having mental pressure of his social status and his presence heavily in education involving Principal Mune.

Since I'm planning to take the book down soon, I have certain ideas to add more to their relationship before the whole build-up of the kiss scene in Chapter 26 of Feeble. That way, it can feel like it wasn't rushed. In the sequel, their romance has expanded and fleshed out Danny's character. But those are my thoughts for right now because, with Matt, I can see Danny. With Evan, I can but maybe it's his personality in real life that makes my mind have contrasts.