Revising + Rewriting Feeble: Erasing The Charlotte Drama

ME TAKING OUT UNNECESSARY STUFF IN FEEBLE DURING THE REWRITE:

RECAP: Charlotte was a typical bully to Rachel and Linda, forcing them to make Ricky date her and the boys to stay at the girls' school due to Charlotte's desire to be closer to Ricky

RECAP: Charlotte was a typical bully to Rachel and Linda, forcing them to make Ricky date her and the boys to stay at the girls' school due to Charlotte's desire to be closer to Ricky. Which causes interactions and encounters between Danny and Linda. The same goes for Rachel.

Looking back at this, it doesn't move the plot forward even though it is a subplot.

And that I didn't explain clearly why does Charlotte like Ricky? What is her goal? Why are Zaika and Nini her friends? I didn't focus on them as much as I did with Goldwind and the others.

It's pretty clear why Charlotte's in Middleton because of her attitude. So, I plan to make Zaika and Nini have dialogues + be a little more active.

Also, instead of making Charlotte have a hard crush on Ricky, why not pair them up? Because I feel as if I make them a couple, it cuts out the unnecessary drama in Chapter 32.

Charlotte and Linda can fight for a different reason than Charlotte randomly getting angry at Linda for telling her that Ricky wants to break up. Not only that, I didn't explore their relationship.

Another lingering question I have is what Ricky sees in this relationship and what does he want to get out of it? Having these questions now is a lot of insight into what I'll examine in the rewrite.

And Danny didn't need to be forced to stay in the girls' school when I could make him a tutor (which he is in the sequel) and make him be around so interactions between Linda and Danny are natural.

It makes more sense for to Ricky stay put in the girls' school because Mune wants to discipline him strictly. Danny's more conservative, so he doesn't need to be forced into the girls' school because of Charlotte.

So, things will change and I'll talk more when I continue to look over Feeble.