Dangerous Romance: The Unfinished Movie

*****

"B.I.U" stands for Big Imagination Universe regarding the whole world of my books. I decided to post the unfinished movie I was making for Dangerous Romance. Since I discontinued Dangerous Romance, I wanted to reveal how much work I've put into the few clips of the movie. Some clips were removed because they were somewhat unnecessary looking back. Also, I did use movie logos right before the movie intro for Dangerous Romance started. I removed them as well.

To me, Dangerous Romance and Irregular Mysteries were the dark versions of The Mystique Series of how messed up the characters were and how much of their stories were turning into tragedies for the most part in Dangerous Romance's case. Irregular Mysteries was hitting that dark spot too with the mature content rating. 

There will be dark stuff happening in the Mystique-Verse but will keep that light tone in mind for the entire series. 

In addition, the storylines that were wasted and the best part of the entire series will be brought back to the Mystique series to start over again. Because I started this account to start over again and bring back old stories to revive them. All I post on this account isn't new but stories I am familiar with as to what I've done before. 

However, more Feeble content will be coming soon, and more videos on my YouTube channel will be posted soon since it's been 6 months of not posting anything.

This time for the summer, I got something cooking in the oven. That's why I haven't been saying a word since wrestling with my thoughts about how I will present this content for Feeble and all my books. This thing I am cooking in the oven will change the way a reader approaches reading. It isn't a movie, I am not doing that but something better. 

Like I always say, stay tuned for more updates in the future.