Moodboard: The Parents/Relatives

EXTRA: Rachel and Harper's Mom is not played by anybody at the moment because I haven't envisioned any actress except Michelle Yeoh and Ming-Na Wen. Even though Rachel's race is Korean. I'll try to find someone close to that ethnic group. If not, I might cast someone who's Malaysian or Chinese. Harper's actress is of Chinese descent while Rachel's actress was born in Vietnam. And to be honest, I'm mostly focusing on the faces that I imagine for the characters.

Face claims help me keep the story alive as used as a blueprint to make the story feel more active coming out of the pages. Anyway, there's no theme song for this chapter/part so enjoy the visuals with no music.

EXTRA (2): Pablo (Linda's Former Boss) is a Spanish Guy. He works at a retail store while Linda worked as the girl behind the cash register.

I imagined Pablo as a little overweight with a goatee beard. So I only thought of Gabriel Iglesias even though that's too funny to think about.

But George Lopez would be a good choice

For Grandma

For Grandma. I tried searching for African American women who are under 80-90 years old and alive because sadly, a lot of the good actresses have passed away.

The Grandma wasn't technically described but she is dark skin. Always wears a light green scarf wrapped around her hair and dark purple nightgowns or dresses. She is plus size and painted her nails bright red. Her teeth are straight but yellow-lined.