What Happens Next?

Warrior and Feeble have been taken down for rewrites. So since Mystique content has been restricted, get yourselves invested in my other books such as Greek Gods which is a big one, Darko-Man, The Noble Anderson, and many more.

I'm excited to show more universes in my other novels but I'll still keep this book up since I won't shut my mouth about Linda or any of the characters (primarily Danny and Goldwind)

"Elina, Elina" and The Noble Anderson are in the Mystique series but!

Elina takes place in the 60s but some characters from Warrior (Book 2) will show up.

Noble takes place two months after the events of Feeble. So, I will do some easter eggs + foreshadowing in connection to the main 6 book series of Mystique. Noble will connect with the Mystique series in some way. But, I can't tell you that because that's spoiling. I'm planning something big so that's why. 

So, the main order of reading the current books in the Mystique series are: 

1. ELINA, ELINA (SEPTEMBER 1968) - Elina takes place mostly in the Fall months but the chapters are in September. But, there will be monthly skips. 

2. FEEBLE (SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER 2011) 

3. THE NOBLE ANDERSON (FEBRUARY 2012) 

4. WARRIOR (LATE MARCH 2012 TO NOVEMBER 2012)