Editing Out The Kiss Scene In Chapter 26 ( + other stuff) - keep as a reminder

I felt that the kiss scene was rushed. So I scrapped that out to let Danny only kiss Linda on the cheek because I find that more romantic since they're getting to know each other. So throwing a kiss there feels too easy. However, the kiss in Chapter 44 felt like a built-up with them accepting their feelings for one another through getting to know each other in Chapters 18, 26, 29, 32, 33, and 39. Plus, the romance was NOT the focus, so it had less time for its development. And it's a subplot. Feeble only focused on family and friendship. Not romance precisely so that's why you see a lot of development between Rachel and Linda.

Linda had no friends and lacked a social life, to begin with. She stayed out of her mother's spotlight and only wanted to focus on herself. But with Rachel in the picture, they connect so well in how they view certain things. Friendship and family were more important than romance.

In addition, I plan for the sequel to HEAVILY to focus on the romance between Danny and Linda. I'll build their romantic chemistry and their relationship will advance the plot just like Rachel and Linda did.

Also, I've been brainstorming some changes to the plot in Warrior because, in my mind, I have different ideas from re-reading the published chapters after I took them down.

So, stay tuned for some updates.