Faceclaim, Birthday Girl

I made this on June 4th and posted it today.

I've found the pictures on Pinterest

I've found the pictures on Pinterest. That's where I mostly find pictures for faceclaims or Google. Both have the same eye color as Linda, except these faceclaims have the same birthdays. I used Logan's younger photo from when she turned 21. Now, Bailey is the SAME AGE (I REPEAT) as Linda and Logan is 34!

Man, if Feeble was a series on any streaming platform rather than Netflix since Netflix would cancel the series for one season, I can see her playing the exact age of the character because once I turned 18, I decided to only write adult characters from 18 to 47-48. I've written two main adult characters before but the majority of characters I've written were teenagers.

Update (June 10, 2023): In google, it said Bass's birthday was on June 9th but came to check again that it is on a different day in June. I decided to add this in here instead of a separate post to point out the correction. However, I still appreciate Browning and Bass's extremely talented acting skills and probably one of the best faceclaims for Linda because of their eyes and personality in some movies or shows.