Why Is Linda's Face In The Book Covers?

There's been an ongoing trend of female (or male) main characters having their faces on book covers. 

EXAMPLES: 

But I am putting Linda's face on the book cover because you see the world through her eyes

But I am putting Linda's face on the book cover because you see the world through her eyes. Also, another good reason is that I don't want to give too much away in the series. I started having ideas for showing the Valiant (knight suit/armor) on Feeble's book cover, but since it's the first book, it'll give too much away. However, yesterday or the day before I wanted to remake the book cover for Feeble. I am not changing Warrior because the cover is flawless. Yet, with the cover for Feeble, I had an idea of editing Linda's face (Faceapp style) to a model woman posing with a ring on her middle finger. So, I placed Linda's face on the model, which did NOT look good. It didn't look how I imagined. And I am moving on from that and will leave the Feeble cover alone.

Another idea I thought of for the cover of Feeble is making an animated cartoonish style one but I would need to get good at sketching and art.

I have no choice in having Linda's face on the cover BUT I do want to switch it up a bit that maybe after Warrior, I will add Linda and another major character in Book 3 and as the series goes on. However, things are subject to change. Plus, I don't want to paste an already-made art piece photo and place a title because it's not creativity to me. I want to make an eye-catching book cover, so I put my brain to work in making an effort to put something out there when it comes to my stories with book covers.