TIS' The Season To Revisit That Christmas Chapter!

Summary: Linda is speculating that Ms. Winter is the Culprit. So, she tries to question her until she was found wrong. Goldwind comes in to tell her the raw truth of the Culprit's identity. However, Linda is upset and thinks Sanchez is the Culprit. She transforms into her knight suit to strangle Sanchez who thought she was her enemy. Until Goldwind tells her it wasn't her. Linda is shocked and runs away. She transforms back to her normal self. Linda stumbles past Danny. Ricky, and Rachel but she couldn't tell Danny the truth. She runs away from them and meets the ACTUAL Culprit, and Linda loses once the Culprit attacks her.

Linda is rushed to the nurse's room to be treated. Everyone is freaking out. The Mayor comes in to ease the chaos. He walks away, things get out of hand when Principal Mune says something arrogant. Sanchez smacks some sense into him. The next day, Betty comes to visit. Linda go wears a dress Rachel made overnight. She wears it and Betty is astonished. The woman begins to ask lingering questions that creep Linda out. Lo and behold, Betty is the Culprit. She uses this type of golden stick to stab her forehead. Betty has blood squirting out, the Mayor comes in, and they lock her in her dorm.

Linda and the Mayor start running for their lives and Linda hides in the shed distraught at finding out about Betty. But the Mayor got knocked out cold, Betty locks up Linda in the closet in the shed but she moves her to the edge of the pool. Linda falls into the water and couldn't get out. She accepts that she'll die and drown. Ruth saves her, and they go back to her down and talk about Betty. She hasn't seen anything like Betty. Things get crazy later on when the Mayor reveals himself working for Betty. He ties them up to a chair and explains he gets bored being a Mayor and wants something more. Goldwind throws a ring on Linda's lap and she transforms into the Valiant. The Mayor brings his men to attack the Valiant. She strikes back. The Mayor says Betty has to do what she's assigned or else she'll be punished. So since the ring is important, Linda meets Goldwind and goes to the Winter ball.

HOW I IMAGINED THE SCENE WHERE LINDA WALKS IN:

She meets Rachel and Danny. They dance. Linda tells Sanchez the truth about Betty then Goldwind signals her that it's time to go on a mission to save the girls. Linda goes to find the girls while Goldwind is behind to watch the guests. She finds the girls in the shed, Linda gives them fruits, but Betty shows up. She's dangling her sister and Linda needs to save her. But she does anyway. Betty attacks Linda and they fight. Betty wants Linda to work with her since she knows Linda still likes her. But Linda tries to fight that temptation and the Master whispers a way to attack Betty into her ear. And it was to sing. She trusts in Him and Betty has been taken down. Everyone, later on, enjoys Christmas.

----

I'm not going to explain any further but if you read the whole book (+ With the extra scenes and editing changes) then that's the whole Winter Ball chapter breakdown. Danny and Linda become an item. Goldwind tells Linda that her singing voice will destroy their enemies so they'll be prepared to face whatever challenge comes to them.

That's about it.