Last Episode

Bang!!!

A loud voice of the gunshot echoed the whole room.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears.

There was mere silence in the air for a moment.

Was I breathing? I couldn't hear my breaths.

I felt jungkook's hand on my wrist loosening.

I looked at him in confusion.

Thud.

He fell down on the floor as blood was oozing out of his chest.

My eyes got wide and I looked at my front.

Jimin was standing there, all fine, completely shocked by what happened.

Then our eyes went to the left and we saw Namjoon holding a gun. Frozen at his place.

A few police officers came from the back and then saw jungkook's body on the floor.

I looked at his body on the floor which was cold now. His eyes were still looking at me. A lone tear secretly escaped my eyes. A tear of shock. A tear of disbelief. His cold eyes were looking at me and still making me tremble under it's effect. My breaths started getting heavy now.

Jimin immediately came towards me taking me away from the spot. Pulling me into a hug,he hid my face in his chest.

The police officers took the gun from Namjoon's hands who was still statued at his place. They handcuffed him and started dragging him out. He didn't resist neither said a word.

Jungkook's body was being taken by the ambulance and there was voice of sirens and officers talking, everywhere. And that's the last thing I remember before getting completely unconcious in Jimin's embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a month :

We somehow took the flight the next day, and came to Canada together.

I was traumatized and it was hard to digest everything that happened in that short while, but I tried.

I got nightmares and panic attacks every other night it would've been hard to handle but Jimin was there like always. He took care of me and helped me come out of the trauma. His every gesture and the way he took care of me made me respect and love him more than ever.

Namjoon had a hearing in the court last week and I heard that he finally got rid of all the charges. He indeed killed jungkook but that was just to save Jimin. He once talked to me on a call and even said a sorry to me on jungkook's behalf. He wanted me to forgive his dead brother for his bad deeds and I not being able to deny said that I already forgave him. But did I actually forgive him, when he never even regret any of his actions.

Taehyung's death was another thing, hard to digest. I don't know what to think or say about it.

Everything happened in such a short while that it just didn't felt real, it was just like a nightmare.

Standing at the terrace of the apartment, I let the cold breeze touch my face.

It was refreshing and it felt like it would take away, all the stress and all negative thoughts.

I suddenly felt a presence besides me and I know this is Jimin.

He just stood besides not saying anything, looking towards the night city view.

"So, what's the next plan?", he said and I looked at him.

"What plan?", I asked looking at the city lights with my arms resting on the ceiling of the terrace.

"Future plan. What do you want to do now? Get married or make your career?", he said and this time looking at me.

I moved my gaze from the view and looked at him, now with my eyes looking deep at his.

"What do you want?", I asked and he closed his eyes in annoyance.

"We're talking about you now y/n!", he said and I chuckled.

"And that is why I'm asking you about what you want. You want to marry me or want me to work day and night hard at an office?", I said and his eyes got wide open in surprise.

"I-I.....", he was stuttering, not being able to say anything.

"I guess you don't want to marry me.", I said and was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed me by my hand and pulled me towards his chest.

"I am more than sure girl and don't you dare to stay away from me cause what you said earlier, I am taking that as a yes now.", he said and immediately kissed my forehead.

I hugged him tight, trying to forget about all my miseries and bad memories of the past in his embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After two weeks :

Miss y/n, do you take Mr. Park Jimin as your lawful husband?

"I do!"

Mr. Park Jimin, do you take Miss y/n as your lawful wife?

"I do!!!!"

Well then I announce you both as lawful husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

The whole marriage hall surrounded with applauds and cheering as he unveiled my face, with his eyes looking deep at mine.

My heart was about to explode any second now as his face was inches away from mine.

In an instant, his lips got attached to mine and he kissed me with care, pure love and affection.

Indeed I was never loved like this ever before, indeed the touch I ever felt before was all a lustful touch.

Being touched by the one who is lawfully yours is another things. It's holy and beautiful. A feeling that is indescribable.

Signing the marriage papers you somewhat sign your heart to that person.

If I had the chance to turn back the time then I would've accepted his proposal that day before all of this chaos. Rejecting his love and affection didn't seem to be the right decision.

But maybe it was important for things to happen this way, for me to know his value and love for me.

Not every start can be completely perfect and not every ending can be completely happy. I lost a lot but I gained too.

Holding his hand, I walked with him down the aisle. The crowd was cheering for us and applauds were all surrounding the atmosphere. I looked at my left and saw him smiling at me widely.

This is a new journey with him. It is beautiful and it indeed would be afterwards too.

It's a new start. A beautiful one. With absolutely no regrets.