Episode 12

In the night :

Jungkook's pov:

I went to her house this morning. With the Americano in my hand, I knocked her door multiple times.

After getting no answer for long, I got worried.

Is she OK? I immediately dialed her security code and entered the house. Running towards her room there was a lot of fear in my mind. I hope she is fine.

I looked in her room and checked her bathroom too, but she was not there. Then I looked around the whole house but she was nowhere.

Then it hit me that she could be at her office. She has a job.

It immediately removed all the anxiety from my body and I was finally relieved.

Coming back to my house I immediately went back to my room.

I've been laying on the bed from that time till now. I didn't get the chance to meet her today.

It was a golden chance I missed. Only if I was a bit early, I could've asked her about her well being and maybe we could have the breakfast together too. She would've definitely liked me bringing her an Americano.

Ahhhhhhhh.... How am I gonna meet her now. What excuse shall I make.

I need to take a step as soon as possible, before anybody else takes her. I won't let it happen.

Y/n pov:

Although the work was very less but it still helped me forget all my misery. Taehyung was definitely right.

Entering my house I made my way to the kitchen.

I took out a water bottle and gulped it down.

From there I went back to my room.

I had my lunch and dinner both with Mr. Taehyung.

How could I misunderstand such a nice person because of all those rumours about him.

He is so nice and considerate towards others. The way he purposely added more food in my plate and asked me to finish it properly. These small gestures really made me happy for a while.

Whereas, coming back home now there is only silence in here.

I went to my bed and layed down. In no time I drifted to a deep sleep.

The next day:

I woke up with sound of the door bell. Someone was impatiently ringing the bell.

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi! ", Jungkook was standing in front of him with two plastic cups in his hand.

"Hey",I said and stepped aside giving him the space to enter.

He stepped inside and made his way to the couch and I sit besides him on the couch at a distance.

He handed me a cup. "I brought it on my way for you." He said and passed me a smile.

"Uh, thanks." I said and smiled back.

Strange it's my favorite. How did he know?

"Umm, I came to get a check on you. The last time I met you, you were very weak but it seems like you are getting better now." he sincerely smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks but there's no need to worry because as you said I'm already fine."

"Uh, oh yeah OK!  Then I should leave.", he said and started walking towards the door.

"Wait ", I shouted and he looked back.

"As you are already here, we can have breakfast together. I..... don't feel like eating alone.", I said and looked down.

He looked a bit shocked at first but then hesitantly nodded his head.

I went to the kitchen and he sat at the breakfast table.

I was doing my work and he was continuously staring at me smiling.

What's with him? Is there something on my face?

I placed the breakfast on the table and sat in front of him.

He looked at the food and then looked back at me shocked.

"Do you always make such breakfasts?", he asked and I nodded hesitantly.

"Then I wish I could eat it everyday. Ah but poor me, I have to eat the tastless food made by servants which is only high in nutrition and extremely low in taste.", he said and started eating.

I smiled wide at him and also started eating.

"Don't you feel lonely? ", he asked while eating. "It would've been difficult now. Everything would've been difficult. Being lonely at the breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"It is. But there's nothing we can do with it as this is my fate now. I have to live alone.", Saying this, my voice cracked a bit.

"I can understand. I also feel the same now. Hyung left for China as he couldn't stay here anymore. He doesn't even contact saying that he needs some time alone. I feel lonely too but there's no-one I have except for him.", he said looking down.

As I placed my hand on his he immediately looked up at me all shocked.

"You can come meet me whenever you feel alone. I won't mind.", I said and passed him a smile.

He smiled widely at my words and quickly nodded multiple times.

I chuckled at his cute behavior.

We did the breakfast together and then he helped me with the dishes. Though I tried to stop him but he was persistent.

We came out of the house together. And then left on our ways waving at each other.

Meeting him was a nice start to the day.
.