Episode 19

Three days later:

Taehyung's pov:

These three days were the best days of my life without any doubt.

Y/n and I went to many places together, traveling here and there and enjoying our time, as I purposely cancelled some meetings without letting her know.

The day and night seemed to fly as we both were living in our small fantasy. From taking the pictures together to aimlessly walking on the streets, I enjoyed each and everything with her. It seemed like even the normal things turned special when I did it with her.

Now I was walking here and there, outside the hotel room as we both are about to leave for Korea.

She came out of the room carrying her luggage which was in a second snatched by me.

She looked at me and I just smiled, grabbing her hand and dragging her outside with me.

Thankfully we were both still able to keep ourselves conscious despite being sleepless as we both clearly didn't even sleep for an our last night.

As we both came back to the hotel after a long run laughing and joking, we made our way to our room.

As we both settled on the bed to sleep, none of us could sleep even after an hour.

Realizing the fact that we are both unable to sleep we decided to talk until we both feel sleepy.

But that is not how it happened. We both talked for the while night but none of us was neither tired nor bored. We talked about our families, our interests, our friends and goals. We shared everything that was in our heart.

It was definitely a memorable night, I will never forget. I guess this is a new start to get out of the darkness and lit up my world with her sparkling eyes.

.
.
.
.
Little did he know that there is a storm waiting for him back there in Korea.

Y/n's pov:

Coming back to Korea l, we both bid byes to each other as I came back to my apartment.

The time I spent with Taehyung will definitely be there, always in my memory. In no time, I got so close to him that it's unbelievable for me.

The way he calmed me when I cried, the way he took my work on him when I felt down and how he played like a kid with me just to lift up my mood. All these efforts didn't go unnoticed by me as I admired him for being nice to me.

Coming back I immediately went to my room to take a bath and then a nap for long.

It wouldn't have been much time as I opened my eyes, hearing a knock at the door.

I went out to open the door and it was Jungkook. Standing at the door smiling wide, with a bookey in his hand.

Saying a hi he barged in and settled him down at the couch.

I shook my head my get to my senses as I was still half asleep.

I went to him and sat besides him on the couch taking the roses in my hands.

"I really waited a lot for you to come back. You don't know how these few days felt like years to me.", he said looking at me intensly.

I didn't knew what to say as his words were coming a bit too unexpected.

"I told you that there's something important to tell and I guess now is the time as I can't delay it any further. I wanted to do it big but I can't waste a single more second as I can't let you be anyone else's.

Y/n today I am here to confess you my feelings and to tell you that I love you y/n! I know it must be surprising for you or you may consider it a rush but I want to propose you, not to be my girlfriend but to be " My Wife."

I want to have a family with you y/n. I want to shower with all the affection and love I have and, love and trust you with all my heart till the day I die.

I want my every morning to rise with you and all dawns with you besides me. It's hard to express for how hard I fell for you but to make it clear I can only say."

" You are my life y/n. No you means no me."