Episode 11

Jungkook's pov:

I stayed late at her house in her room when she was sleeping besides me. She really looks like an angel.

When yesterday I went to her house I saw her laying on the floor in her room. She looked pale and cold.

I felt like my breath hitched. What if something happens to her?

This was a new thing, a new feeling. Fear was a new feeling to me. I never felt it ever before. I never cared about anybody's existence like this ever before.

With my shaking hands I lifted her in my arms and placed her on her bed. I immediately called the door and went to get a blanket for her which could give her some warmth.

The doctor checked her pulse and it was really low. She was starving herself for long.

I wanted to visit her earlier. I wanted to talk to her earlier, but how could I? I am still no one to her and it hurts me the most.

How slowly but gradually she is becoming my everything but I am still a no-one to her?

This shouldn't be like this and I should take a step towards her. Now is the time to start.

I picked my car keys and started driving towards her house.

Getting an Americano from the same cafe I saw her in earlier, I went to her house. Maybe she likes this Americano and that is why she got it.

When I initially saw her, I had some doubts about her in my mind. But all of my doubts got cleared at Wonyoung's funeral.

No boy appeared as y/n's boyfriend at the funeral. It means she is still single and as innocent as I thought of her to be.

The boy I saw that day must be her friend and I misunderstood the situation.

When Namjoon suggested me to get married to his sister in law I didn't knew it would be y/n. But now when I think about it, wouldn't it be perfect?

Y/n is the type of girl I was looking for long. She is innocent and loyal.

I can imagine myself going to office everyday as now all the responsibilities are over my shoulders in here. But wouldn't it be better if y/n would be at my side when I wake up. If she would be at the breakfast with me before the office. If she would help me with the tie and if she would welcome me home when I come back. Wouldn't it be wonderful.

Yes, Now I don't want anyone else and yes, Now I can't live without her anymore. And yes,  I think I am in love.

Taehyung's pov:

I was walking towards Mr. Jung's desk. I think I need to get her address now.

Reaching his desk I saw y/n crying in the hallway and then Mr. Jung suddenly side hugged her, calming her.

It suddenly angered me the way he touched y/n.

"Mr. Jung? ", I said and they both looked at me.

Breaking the hug he immediately came towards me.

I left him there and went towards y/n.

"Miss y/n are you OK? ", I said getting near her.

She immediately nodded her head.

"Come with me to my office. ", saying this I grabbed her arm taking her with me.

She silently followed me and we entered the room together.

I let her arm go and went to my seat, gesturing her to sit in front of me.

"Miss y/n you were absent yesterday. Any particular reason?", I said to her looking straight at her eyes.

"I already told Mr. Jung about it", as she took his name again it angered me.

"I'm your boss and you're suppose to tell me your reasons not him. ", I said in a harsh tone.

"My sister suicided and I was not in my right state of mind till yesterday. ", she said with a gloomy face. Her voice cracked a bit which showed how devastated she is right now.

Can jungkook be behind this? Let's think about it afterwards.

I stood up from my chair and sat on the chair besides her.

I held her hands in mine and she looked at me schocked.

"I understand your pain. I also lost someone very dear to me. You can let your pain out through your tears. Let it out. I won't judge. " I said with teary eyes. I tried hard to hide them but now it was out of control as they started falling down.

She also started crying and I immediately hugged her. We cried in each other's embrace. Cause only we could understand each other's pain for now.

After crying for a while we pulled away from the hug. Our eyes were down as none of us knew how to lessen the awkwardness of the situation.

She slowly looked upwards and her eyes fell on my shirt which was wet due to her tears.

Oh.... Sorry. ", she said looking embarrassed. I shook my head and passed her a smile.

As I stood up, so did she. I went to my chair and she stayed there standing not knowing what to do next.

"You should go and get guidance regarding your work from Mr. Jung. Get to know the basic responsibilities for today. I would've let you a day off but I guess it's better for you to work in order to forget about the worries. From tommorow onwards your schedule is going to be tough, so be ready for that. I know you can do it. ", I said passing her a reassuring smile.

She smiled back and bowed down before leaving the office.

Y/n's pov:

Today I saw a new side of my cold and perverted CEO. A soft side.

I always stayed away from him knowing the rumours which said he has a very bad character and him having anger issues was another rumour. But now the way he comforted me I felt he is a nice guy.

I felt I was wrong about him.