Episode 29

I was dragged by my arm back to his room. With a jerk, he threw me over the floor.

Closing the door he took slow predatory steps towards me.

"Stay away!", I shouted out loud.

Not giving me a look, he turned back and stood like that for a while.

He held his hair in frustration and shouted out loud like a maniac. Taking the vase from the bed side, he threw it to the floor.

Tears were continuously rolling my eyes and I was crying out loud now. Once putting a hand on my mouth I tried to control my voice but just as he threw the vase on the floor which fell just besides me, I lost it. I was vulnerable, more than I ever was. I lost my calm cause I knew that I am in grave danger now.

One after another, he threw everything on the floor. The room was a mess now and so was he. He was sweaty and disheveled.

After throwing everything possible, he stood at a corner for a while breathing heavily ,with his back towards me.

"You shouldn't have known that.", he said and turned around with now his eyes completely on me.

My petite figure looked extremely small under his dark gaze.

"What should I do with you now?", he asked tilting his head.

I was crying more loudly now. My breaths were uneven. His words were doing nothing but increasing my vulnerability.

He took large steps towards me and I started crawling back.

By back hit the wall and I knew now there is no way back.

He crouched down to my level and harshly held my jaw with his one hand.

"Everything was going good. Then why do you suddenly have to become Sherlock Holmes? I was happy and so were you. The past was the past then why couldn't you just keep your nose out of it!", he shouted at my face and I started sobbing louder.

Taking a deep breath he left my jaw and looked away for a while.

Sighing again he placed his hand softly on my cheek and wiped off my tears.

"It's okay. Y/n I love you and that is what you should know. You were trying to leave me and that is what I can't bear. So just forget about the past and I will forget about your try to runaway. It's our engagement tommorow and we are going to be married soon. So it's better for us to delete this one day from our life and then live the rest of the life happily. Okay?", he asked and started caressing my hair.

Not saying anything I just started sobbing even more loud.

Living my life with him? Marrying him? I will never do that.

He pulled me towards his chest and started caressing my hair, placing a soft kiss over my head.

I knew that doing anything right now can't be the right thing, so it was better to stay quiet for now.

The next day :

Y/n's pov:

Feeling some pain in my head, I opened my eyes with a force as they seemed somewhat swelled. Opening them, I tried to look around the room.

I was on the bed and that too all alone.

I don't remember when did I sleep last night, as the last memory I have is of me crying on the ground in his embrace.