Episode 16

Y/n's pov:

I drove to the office building and directly went to the CEO's office.

I knocked the door but didn't get any reply.

Just when I was about to knock it again, it got wide open by none other than Mr. Kim Taehyung himself.

He looked at me for a while and I also looked at him all shocked.

Then suddenly his expressions changed.

"Miss y/n we are getting late for the flight. Let's go."

Not letting me speak a word, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the office to his car.

He opened the door and I hesitantly entered.

He entered the car from the other side and gestured the driver to start driving.

The whole ride I stayed silent and just looked out of the window.

.........

Taehyung's pov:

I was really anxious, waiting for her to come to the office.

Will Jungkook find out that she works in my office? Will he let her go then? How will I explain him, having her as my secretary? Will he hurt her? Did he already propose to her?

There were tons and tons of questions in my mind but looking at her at the office door, I finally felt relieved.

Without wasting a moment, I dragged her out with me and we went straight to the airport.

Boarding on my private plane, we took a long flight to Canada together.

She was sleeping through out the flight.

She must've not slept much last night because she had to do to all the preparations regarding the trip.

I looked at her sleeping figure which was inches away from me as I was bent towards her seat, which was next to mine.

Her long lashes captured my attention first, then her red cheeks and small straight nose, and finally her rosy pink lips.

She seems sculpted with all those extremely beautiful features.

I once tugged the hair in front of her face behind her ear and in the moment I was so indulged that I didn't even realize how close I got to her.

Her slow breaths were now fanning on my face.

Before I could go any closer, I heard the announcement that we are about to land.

I slightly moved her shoulder and she slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

I told her that we are about to land and she just nodded her head.

Getting out of the plane we made our way to the hotel, we are going to stay in.

Through out the way she seemed somewhat zoned out.

We reached the hotel and went to the reception.

"We made a reservation in name of Mr. Kim Taehyung and Miss cha y/n.", she said to the receptionist.

Here it comes.

"Yes there is one room booked for the couple, hope you enjoy the stay.",she said and y/n looked at her confused.

"Couple? I clearly booked two different rooms for two different persons yeasterday. There is no couple in here!", she nearly shouted.

"Sorry Mam but the room you booked is a honeymoon suite for a couple. And it clearly states your names too.", she said and gave her the register.

A sly smirk appeared on my face.

"Give me the keys!", I said to the receptionist in an angry tone.

She immediately gave them to me, where on the other hand y/n was just staring at me, embarrassed.

"I am sorry Sir. I guess there is some...", before she could complete her sentence, I left from there taking the keys.

She immediately followed me.

I went to the elevator and she immediately followed my steps.

I pressed the elevator button and she just stood at a corner looking down.

Just when the elevator door closed, I immediately turned my head towards her.

"So Miss y/n, you want to share a honeymoon suite with me. Can I know why?", I asked but instead of answering she just looked down.

"I am asking you something.", I nearly shouted and she flinched at my voice.

"I-I am s-sorry sir. It's j-just a misu-understanding.", she said stuttering.

The elevator door got open and I went to the room to which she followed me.

I entered the room but she stood there at the door.

"Miss y/n if you don't wish to make me anymore angry please come in.", I said in an angry tone.

She took slow steps inside and stood at a corner.

I made my way to the king sized bed which was fully covered with petals.

In my heart I always said that I want to protect her from Jungkook. But in this candle lighted room with a bed decorated with the red roses and the full moon light, I myself am thinking of the things I shouldn't think of.

Ahhhh.... If she stays around anymore then I won't be able to control myself anymore.

Why did I think of living in the same room as her? I had to ask the authorities and use my resources too. All so I could keep an eye on her and to know if Jungkook call her or messages her and to prevent any undesirable circumstance.

But I guess this is the most desirable yet the most undesirable stance at the moment.

I removed all the roses from the bed and then went to take a shower.

When I came out I saw her still standing at the same spot I left her at.

I went to the bed and took my pillow laying down at one edge.

Miss y/n take the other pillow and lay down on the bed because as you can see right now I don't want to stay awake anymore. I am sleepy!", I said and she looked at me, gulping down her saliva.

"Sir I was thinking that I should go down and book another room for myself. I'll just... "

"Miss y/n would you ever be able to do what I asked you to do?", I shouted and she immediately looked down.

She hesitantly took her steps towards the bed and layed down on the other edge.

She could really fall down the bed if she moved even a little.

I knew she was uncomfortable, but I couldn't let her stay away from me.

I couldn't let her get another room.

It took her two long hours to finally fall asleep but I was still waking up, looking at her sleeping face.

Looking at her face I felt something. Something that I didn't feel for years. The last time I felt like this was when I was with Lisa. She was as pure as y/n.

After her I never looked at anybody, I never felt like this around anyone. I never loved again.

Then what is this feeling? Why am I protecting her? Why do I feel angry when somebody else looks at her? Am I again wishing to live? Am I again falling in love?

Am I falling in love with y/n?

--------------------