Episode 5

Jungkook's pov:

"I don't believe you are looking for a girl ", taehyung said looking amused by my demand.

"I mean usually it's the other way round. Remember that red hair girl you dated last month? She came to me begging for your number. I severe she would've gone naked if I asked her, just to get your number. But I didn't felt like doing it. You know how much hate melodramatic girls ", he said sitting on the stool besides me.

I took a few sips of my drink and put it back on the counter.

"By the way why did you called me here in a bar? We could just meet at your house, and if you wanted to drink, we could just drink at the mini bar at your house. ", he asked looking at me.

"Can you please say something Mr. Jeon jungkook? ", he asked being frustrated.

"Get the information about the car owner and send it to me as soon as possible. ", I said and stood up.

He also stood up following my steps.

"Well it will take two days minimum. But before that tell me if the girl is beautiful at least. I don't want to waste my time for no use.", he said standing in front of me.

I gave him a death glare. "Beautiful or not this girl is all mine. You have nothing to do with her. Just get the information and after that erase her from your brain or I'll smack it up. ", I went out of the bar hitting his shoulder with mine.

I went back to my house and went straight to my room. I got to my table and opened my laptop.
I played the video I got from the pharmacy store earlier.

Her face is not clear but still beautiful as always. Even a glance is enough to tell about her beauty. I replayed the video several times and stayed in front of the monitor.

Will I be able to sleep? I questioned myself as the time doesn't seem passing.

Shall I go to her area? I thought as I may get a glance.

Is a glance enough? Well I want the whole girl. Never in my life have I ever thought about a girl this much. Not even about the one I was in a relationship with. Not even the one lying naked under me. Then why can't I get a control over myself this time. And why can't I just go around and fuck girls just as I used to do.

Am I gay now? No no I am perfectly straight. No actually a bit too straight. The girls I went rough on, witnessed it all.
Well, I can get all of my answers by getting her under me.

All I need to do is to get her as only she can solve this mystery of my mind.

Saturday night :

Y/n's pov:

The whole day went by pretty fast due to all the office work.

I was in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

Well Wonyoung will be home today as we both will be going for the date fixing together tomorrow.

As I put the plates on the dinner table, I heard the door open.

"Y/n!!!", Wonyoung said and jumped over me. I also started jumping hugging her.

"Tommorow is your big day. ", I said excitedly. She nodded her head still jumping.

I grabbed her hand and took her to the dinner table.

"Some pre-occasion celebration? ", I asked her holding a fork.

She excitedly nodded her head and we both digged in the food together.
We both talked about wedding venue and dresses and slept together in my room.