Episode 33

Y/n's pov:

I woke up near the time of the sunrise.

I felt suffocated in somebody's tight grip. I opened by eyes only to see taehyung hugging me from behind in a breath taking tight grip.

I wiggled out of his grip slightly and he growled in his deep sleep, now turning back to the other side.

I sighed a bit and then went to the restroom standing up from the bed.

I was feeling tired and some really weird sensations in my body that I was unable to explain. Looking at the mirror I found myself looking disheveled. My head was spinning a bit and my body was itchy.

Splashing some water over my face to get rid of my sleepiness, I looked again at myself in the mirror and my eyes got wide.

My lips were swelled and there were biting marks all over my collar bone. I felt some pain in my chest and when I lifted my shirt to look at it, then my eyes got even wider.

There were slight biting marks all over my chest.

Did he? My eyes got wide thinking of what it could possibly be.

I took off my clothes and inspected my body properly.

There were biting marks in the inner thighs too and there was some stickiness all over my thighs.

Now the things were clear. I thought of it to be my dream but those things were actually happening to me.

Tears were dripping down my eyes. He tried to rape me and maybe he already did. I am not well aware of these things but the symptoms were clear. He used my body and that too when I was unconscious.

Now the pills he gave me earlier also makes sense. Those were no vitamins, they were sleeping pills.

I put a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from making any noise.

Wearing my clothes again, I went out of the restroom and then looked at him.

He was peacefully sleeping even after what he did to me.

I walked out of his room and made my way downstairs in the garden of his house.

I went to a corner and then started sobbing again and this time with voice.

The whole mansion is completely guarded with his men and this is the only least guarded spot.

I cried and cried silently hugging my knees tight.

Just then I felt some footsteps coming towards me.

My eyes got wide and I instantly wiped my tears off, standing up from my place.

But the person in front of me was not taehyung, it was jungkook. With a wide smirk on his face.

My eyes nearly got out of its socket and legs started shaking. My feet got freeze at the ground and my mouth got zipped.

He took slow steps towards me smiling wide. But I didn't even back away. I was rigid and stiff. Not moving an inch, just looking at him with my eyes wide open.

"Here you are love.", he said caressing my cheek with his cold hands, bending at my level.

"You've been a bad girl lately, haven't you?", he said stopping his hand right behind my neck.

"Lets punish you a bit for now to tame you a bit. What do you say.", he said grabbing my hair with his hand in a tight grip. Not even a wince left my mouth. I was doing nothing but just looking at his with eyes wide open.

Without a warning, he suddenly covered my mouth with a clothes and pressed it more to my nose.

I struggled in his grip but be was way more stronger than me. Losing my strength, I finally stopped struggling and my eyes got shut.

The last thing I saw was his face, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Let's go back home love.", were the last words I heard from him before passing out.

The next day :

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up with the sun rays falling directly on my face, disturbing my peaceful sleep. I looked to the other side of the bed and found it empty.

I recalled what happened with y/n last night and a slight smirk appeared on my face.

She must be in the restroom analyzing her state right now and she must be angry with me for what I did.

But I can't do anything as this is the thing I have no control over. When she is besides me then how can I control myself from ruining her bad in my bed. I've already suppressed these desires for long but I can't anymore.

I know she will be angry for now but I need to make her habitual to all of this with the time.

I walked to the restroom door and prepared myself for the guilty act.

"Y/n?", I took her name standing near the door.

"Y/n please open the door. I am sorry for what happened yesterday but I have an explanation for that.", I again said but there came no voice from the inside.

Stubborn as always.

"Y/n please come out and we can talk things out.", I again said but again no response.

Not getting a response for long, I got really impatient. I knocked the door for a few more times but getting no responce I instantly barged inside.

There was nobody inside, it was empty.

Getting an anxious feeling, I immediately started looking around the mansion for her but she was nowhere to be found.

The guards and the maids tried to find her everywhere but she was nowhere to be found.

Getting more and more impatient, I looked for the CCTV of the whole mansion.

After long half an hour of looking, I finally found some suspicious actions near the backyard fountain area.

Looking into it I found a person entering from the backyard door and it was none other than jungkook.

My blood started to boil and veins popping out of my hands.

I closed my hand in a tight fists by which my knuckles got completely white.

I won't let you live in peace jungkook. You did a big mistake by snatching from me again what's mine, and this time it's unforgivable.