Episode 32

Third person's pov:

Jungkook was countinously walking here and there in his office, waiting for some good news.

He then recieved a call and accepted it impatiently as he still had some hope in himself. But all his hope got shattered in pieces as the person on the other side told him that he couldn't find her.

He frustratedly threw his phone on the desk and held his hair shouting out loud.

Where are you y/n! he whisper shouted to himself.

Taking a few deep breaths to attain his calm, he then went out of the office to his car.

Now I need to find you on my own love. He said and started driving.

You shouldn't have done it. You shouldn't have taken my last bit of sanity.

Now if I hurt you then it's your fault and if I love you rough then it's still your mistake. If I tie you to my bed forever or chain you up then you still can't blame me.

You yourself chose it the hard way.

At Taehyung's mansion:

I came out of the room and looked around. Walking downstairs I found taehyung cooking something in the kitchen.

I went inside and his eyes fell on me. He smiled at me and placed the breakfast on the table.

"I made pancakes for you.", he said while pouring maple syrup on the cakes.

I was just standing looking at him as he placed his breakfast too right in front of mine.

"Let's sit.", he said and took out a chair for me, making me sit on it.

He then took out his chair and sat right in front of me, grinning at me widely.

Not saying a thing I started eating, looking down.

He again smiled wide looking at me eating as he expected me to be stubborn again.

Completing my breakfast I looked up at him with a stern gaze.

He put his fork back on the table now looking and now his whole concentration was on me.

"What do you want now?", I asked with my dull eyes in a low tone.

"Get married to you whenever you feel like it?", he said and passed me a smile.

Ignoring his smile with the same expressions I again said.

"Then what about jungkook? He won't get anything for what he did to me and my sister?", I asked and he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"What do you want?", he asked in a serious tone this time.

"I want him to suffer Taehyung. The same way he made my sister suffer. Only after that I can accept you, when I see my sister's murderer getting punished for his sins.", I said and he looked taken aback by my words.