Episode 15

The next day:

Taehyung's pov:

I was earlier than usual and it's just 6 AM.

There are still two hours in the flight but for some reason I couldn't sleep the whole last night.

I was walking here and there in my office waiting for y/n.

Well there's still an hour for her to come.

I sat on the couch and relaxed my back at the couch.

I never wanted things to turn out like this.

Me and Jungkook were really good friends at some time and I guess that is why I forgave him even after what he did to me.

But I still never wanted him to ever love anyone.

When he told me about y/n, I thought that it will be over in two days.

He will go to the girl and ask her out and she looking at his wealth and face will immediately say a yes. Even if she doesn't say a yes at first, he will turn it into one just like he did to Wonyoung, one of my classmates.

When she said a no to him, he took it to his ego. He did really bad to her and I was no better as I always stayed by his side following his steps.

Only when she came into my life I realized how much of a beautiful meaning does life carry.

My first love, my Lisa.

She was like a flower blooming into my deserted heart. She was like a ray of light in my dark world.

She tried to make me a good human being and told me how Jungkook is making me just like him.

And that is what Jungkook didn't like about her. He thought that she is making my mind against him but all she was doing was telling me the truth just as a friend.

But that truth took her life.

Like any other girl Jungkook trapped her too and then completely destroyed her life. And she not being able to take it anymore, chose death over life.

He did this to her and I saw all of this happening. I never told him that I love her and he never told me that he hated her.

Everything only got clear at her death, when I saw her hanging in the store room of our school with students crowding her around.

I should've murdered him right? But how could I? When I also did similar things to other girls then how could I stand for her? I was also guilty. I also had a lot to repent upon. Then how could I judge him when I was one of the murderers.

I thought and thought a lot about how to overcome the trauma when Jungkook was still out partying as he was not even an inch moved by her death. He just said what he always says.

"I didn't kill her, she did it to herself."

After thinking a lot I realized that our only punishment can be being ourselves for forever.

I won't leave him but instead will support him with his lifestyle as I always did.

I would never let him know what real love means and what real happiness means.

He would stay in the darkness and so will I. And we will die in it together.

But bringing y/n in his life, he did wrong.

I knew he would fall in love with her. I knew anybody can fall in love with her.

The time he asked me for her information, I sent him most of the information but I couldn't get an access to her company details.

I only got to know about her being my employ when Mr. Jung recognized her by her picture at the file I placed at my table.

He told me about y/n and her noble character and how she always supports her elder sister despite being the younger one.

I knew that she is different and I knew Jungkook won't leave her once he gets his eyes on her. So I immediately called her to my office to change her designation and make her my secretary.

I asked her to move to the apartment only so that she may change her address, so that Jungkook may never be able to get to her house. I also asked her to use the office car so that he may not trace her car anymore.

I thought I could get her engaged to a lot of work so that she may never be able to meet him.

But it didn't work as he was already related to her.

Everything seems out of hand but I am still persistent.

Not everything is out of hands yet, things can definitely take unexpected turns.

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up early in the morning to meet her before she gets to her office.

I drove to her house with a bookey of red roses with me.

Parking my car at the front of her building, I walked to her apartment and knocked the door.

She opened the door with a bread slice in her mouth, tying her hair band with her hands.

I chuckled at her cute state and she stepped aside to let me in.

I went inside and placed the bookey on the table.

"Are these for me? What's the occasion?", she said smiling and smelling the fresh roses.

"Nothing, just found them on the way and they looked the same as you beautiful, fragranced and refreshing.", I said and stood near her looking at her eyes.

Her cheeks were crimson red and eyes down own on the floor. She was continuously biting her lips.

"I wanted to greet you before you go to your trip. You know you are my only company right? Don't ditch me like my brother. ", I said and passed her a smile.

She slighgy chuckled and nodded her head.

We came out of the apartment together walking down the building stairs.

I tried to get some information regarding her business trip but there didn't seem to be much danger as it's only going to be her boss and she there. No male colleagues and friends.

Reaching down, we separated our ways and waved at each other before leaving.

As she left with her car, I saw something on the ground from far away.

I waked to it and picked it up.

Her employee card? Well it's not that necessary for the trip.

Then I looked up at the company's logo.

Kim enterprise?

She works for Taehyung???