Episode 23

Two day later :

Y/n's pov:

It's been two days since I last talked to Taehyung. Jungkook still has my mobile phone and he said that it still didn't get repaired.

I am exhausted. I asked him that I'll get it repaired myself or just buy a new phone but I need my sim from my mobile for the numbers in my contact list. He said that he will either get the phone repaired by the end of this week or we can go buy a phone together.

I am not in contact with Jimin too. He must be worried for me. Or maybe he just forgot about me?

It's just the lunch time and Jungkook said he'll meet me at the dinner as he'll be busy today.

I can't contact Taehyung, so I thought of visiting the office today.

Only then, I can find out if he's fine or not.

At Kim enterprise :

Taehyung's pov:

My eyes are red and hair completely messy. I didn't sleep for two nights straight.

I served my day and night, trying to find any old friends who can witness for me in front of y/n. Or any person who made any videos when Jungkook insulted Wonyoung in front of the whole college. But I found nothing.

I can't lose like this. There's only two days left in the engagement. I can't let this happen.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly someone barged in my room, without permission.

I looked up only to see him walking towards me with a smile.

"Hey my friend!", he said sarcastically sitting in front of me.

"Don't you think you need to knock jungkook. Get some manners buddy.", I said irritated and he just scoffed.

"Where were your manner earlier when you were trying to steal my girl?", he tilted his head and I gave him a death glare.

"Well I am not here to talk about your betrayal. I am here to invite you to my engagement. So that you may finally understand, whom does she belong to!", he exclaimed and threw the invitation on the table.

"Don't act so cocky jungkook. Do you think she would like you if she knows about what kind of a player you are and how many lives you destroyed? She would hate you Jungkook!", I shouted and slammed at the table.

A sly smirk appeared on his face.

"And who will tell her? You? And you think she'll believe you over her fiance?", he said and got up from his seat making his way out.

"If I didn't kill you then it doesn't mean I can't. It's just that I don't need to. So, be sure that I actually never get the need to do that.", he said and went out of the office.

You can't win jungkook. I won't let you. If I didn't get the evidence then forget about them. I'll still tell y/n the truth and with the doubt of you being her sister's murderer, she would never accept you.

In the evening :

Jungkook's pov:

I came to my house to get myself changed.

There are only two days left in the engagement, so I need to go to y/n's house at all costs.

Being there is important, because if taehyung says anything to her about my past then she may actually think of me as a bad person and that is what I don't want.

I parked my car in my house' parkinglot and made my way to the main house entrance.

Just then, I saw a petite feminine figure outside the house holding tight into her bag.

I went to her and she turned her face.

"Y/n?", I was surprised by her sudden arrival.

She slightly smiled to me and then looked down.

She seems dull.

I opened the door for her and she entered the house. Walking together we made our way to the living room.

"I was just about to go to your house. But it's good that you're here. You should get familiar to this place now. We're gonna spend our whole life here together.", I said and she looked at me with a shock. Like I said something wrong?

There was mere silence in the air as she didn't speak anything. Just looking here and there desperately.

"Where are you looking y/n?", I asked and she looked at me, flinched by my voice.

"I-I was thinking that this house is a bit too big for just two.", she said and passed a forced smile.

"Two? This house is not for two. This house is for us two and our ten kids.", I said and smirked.

She chocked on air. "Ten?", the word itself came out of her mouth.

"Seems less?", I said and her eyes grew wide. She immediately shook her head and I just laughed at her cute actions.

Suddenly I remembered something and the smile on my face faded.

"Y/n, did you go somewhere?", I asked in a serious tone and she looked at me.

"W-Why did you ask?", she asked and her face looked somewhat pale.

"Because you dropped this at his office door."

Third person's pov:

He took out the necklace from his pocket and her eyes grew wider in shock.

She looked horrified.

She was terrified.

Cold sweat appeared on her forehead and her hands started trembling. Her throat become completely dry and mouth seemed zip.

What will happen now? was the only question in her mind.