Episode 44

Y/n's pov :

Jimin told me that we have a flight tomorrow and also that he needs to get some important things done. So he'll be out for sometime.

Although I was scared but it was important for him to go, so I couldn't stop him.

Sitting in the living room I just silently looked out of the window, analyzing the circumstances.

I was about to be raped two times. Two guys, whom I trusted a lot turned out to be my biggest nightmare. I am being chased everywhere and I don't even know what can happen the next moment with me.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself as anxiety was taking over me now.

Suddenly I heard the door bell ring outside the house. It has just been half an hour that Jimin left.

Is it really Jimin?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's pov:

I am sitting in the police station with the police officers right now.

Officer Kai, whom I met at the funeral told me the things that I could never imagine were happening at my back.

What jungkook did to y/n and before that what he did to Wonyoung. Everything was clear to me now.

The girl I loved the most and the girl who was going to be my life partner, didn't suicide on her own. She was murdered. Murdered by my own brother.

The brother I took care of, as my own child. The brother I always sided with after my parents passed away. The brother I always taught the right things was not what I thought of him. He was a monster.

I always thought that he loved me but it turned out that he didn't. A person like him can't love anybody.

Officer Kai told me that y/n's friend contacted him to get some safety, as they are still in danger because jungkook is outiside, looking for them.

Y/n would be leaving for Canada and before she leaves I also want to say a sorry to her. Sorry for what my brother did to her. I know a sorry is not enough but there's nothing eles I can do except for it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov :

I hesitantly took slow steps towards the door. My heartbeat was accelerating with fear. Fear which says, What if it's not Jimin?

Standing in front of the door, I took a deep breath before opening it.

My feet got cemented at the place looking at the person in front of me. My heart which was eradicating at an inhumane pace seemed to be all silent all of a sudden. My eyes were open wide and lips parted with the shock. He was there, right in front of me.

Having a wide smirk on his face, his one hand was playing with a gun while the other one was tugged in his pocket.

I took a few steps back unconsciously and then in the fraction of a second, coming out of the shock, my one hand tried to push the door close.

He was fast enough to grab the door and with that he entered the house.

His one hand tried to grab my arm but I swiftly dodged it.

I immediately ran back to the house and he followed me inside.

I looked around in a panic to find something and then my eyes fell on the kitchen knife placed on the counter shelf.

I quickly marched to the kitchen and took out a knife pointing it toward him.

"Stay away!", I shouted in panic, pointing the knife at him in a warning gesture.

He just laughed looking at me like I cracked a joke.

"What if I won't? You'll hurt me?", he said and took a step towards me.

"I said stay away!", I shouted out loud with my hands still trembling. Not listening to any of my words, he kept taking his steps.

My breath was getting uneven and hands trembling. My legs were about to give up as he was just a few steps away from me.

There's no other choice now.

I placed the knife on my neck now and he suddenly halted on his steps. A visible shock was apparent on his face.

My hands were still trembling but I knew, this time I won't give up.

"Put the knife down y/n!", he said in a warning tone but I shook my head frantically.

"Put the knife down right now!", he shouted but I didn't budge.

"Jeon jungkook! You think you can take me away with you? Again? No! This will never happen now. I am more than tired now and now I don't care even if it's about my life anymore. I have decided now. I better die than living with you.", I shouted at his face and he raged even more.

"Y/n, you are testing my patience!", he shouted with his red eyes and clenched jaws but I wasn't going to back up this time, so I shouted back.

"You already tested mine a lot jungkook. You used my sister, abused her and then murdered her. And not getting tired now you want to do all of this with me now? I wouldn't take it anymore and neither will I let you take any advantage over me.", I said and was about to press the knife on my neck when suddenly a voice echoed in the room.

"Y/n!"

I looked straight to the direction of the voice and looking at the person a lone tear desperately left my eye. It was Jimin. Standing at a distance, looking at me with a panic.

Jungkook's eyes also went to him and then he looked back at me, with a smirk? No!

In the fraction of a second, he took his gun out and pointed it at Jimin looking at me.

"Y/n leave the knife and come with me or I'll shoot him dead right now!", he shouted.

My hands were trembling now looking at the gun he pointed at Jimin.

Jimin was shocked by the situation not able to say a word.

"Y/n you know I can do anything so you better not test me and come with me!", he again shouted and this time loading the gun. He was making a rush and I knew that he was doing it on purpose. I was not able to process a thing being stressed by his constant threats. And he knew I will obey him. He always know how to make me obey him.

"Y/n let him do whatever he wills. The police will be here any minute. Just be safe and you can start a new life.", Jimin said with his teary eyes, looking at my trembling hands.

My hands were shaking with fear. Fear of losing the one who means the most to me in this whole world. I wanted to stay persistent and not to listen to jungkook, at least this time. But I couldn't take the chance. Jimin is the only one I have. I can't lose him.

Slowly putting my knife down, I looked at Jimin with my teary eyes.

Tears were rolling down his eyes and he shook his head towards me.

"Good choice love.", jungkook said coming towards me wiping off the tears on my cheeks with his bare hands.

Holding my hand in a tight bruising grip, he took a few steps towards the door but then suddenly halted on his steps. I was confused by his actions.

Turning back he looked at Jimin first and then darted his eyes back at me.

"But sorry love I can't let your lover live. He can be a problem afterwards.", he said in a fake sad tone and my heart skipped a beat.

My breath hitched as he pointed his gun at Jimin. My eyes fell on Jimin and his fell on me. There was a stream of tears rolling down my eyes and his eyes were shimmering with unshed tears. Not saying a word, he just passed me a reassuring smile.

"I know it would hurt you but you know me. Can't regret anything later"

Bang!!!