Episode 39

Jimin's pov:

I told both officer Kai and Taehyung about my friendship with y/n. Though they were a bit suspicious first but then looking at our pictures together, they finally beliseved me.

They told me about how that jungkook abducted y/n and is trying to force himself on her.

My heart ached listening about her pain. She was in danger here and I was all unaware to it. I should've taken it more seriously when she first didn't pick up my calls.

I am a bit suspicious of this taehyung but he said that he is also y/n's friend and wants to help her.

Officer Kai told me that they are raiding jungkook's place tonight and I requested them that I want to join them. Although, taehyung was somewhat against the idea but Kai agreed to it and assured me that he'll take me with them.

I am sorry y/n I am late but I'll make sure of your safety now. No matter what it takes.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I was blindly running down the allies, here and there.

I didn't knew the ways and this area was completely deserted. I found a few people here and there but they were not even ready to listen to me. Maybe considering me a con? Well no doubt, I look like one now.

I ran and ran and then sat under a bench to take some breath.

Feeling extremely hot because of the overcoat and a lot of running, I finally wore it off and placed it besides me on the bench.

I know I'm far away from that restaurant now, but it doesn't make me safe. I need to go to the police as only they can do something for now.

I was still sitting, when I heard some sudden ruffling sounds. He is coming.

Not even wasting a second, I again started running and this time faster. He must've traced me somehow but I won't give up like this.

I took a big risk by taking this step and I knew this. Now there's noway back as he will definitely do something worse to me this time. Something I may not be able to even imagine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After running for a good time, I finally saw a police station at the end of the alley.

There were a lot expensive cars parked in front of the police station. There were a few people coming out of it and a few officers too.

Taehyung? I saw his tall figure from far away and hid myself behind a pillar.

He is here so I cannot go inside for now. I shall let him leave first.

Another guy came out of the police station and he seemed somewhat more familiar. I narrowed my eyes to get a clear vision of him.

"Jimin?", my eyes went wide and heart started pounding out loud.

It's Jimin, it's indeed him. Did he come here looking for me?

"Jimin!", I shouted out loud and was about to run to him but suddenly a hand grasped me from behind and covered my mouth pulling me behind the pillars.

The back of my head was attached to the person's chest and I was countinously struggling to get out of his grip. Lifting my head a bit up I finally saw the person's face.

I got caught, and I knew that I will be. Still, there was a hope inside. A hope that there will be a future for me too. A hope that I will get the justice I deserved. But there's no hope now and no justice forever.

It happened just the way he said and it will happen his way in the future too. I am just a puppet in his story and he is the one leading me.

He had no regret, neither he ever will. But I'll be the one to regret my each and every step and action forever.

A tears of defeat silently escaped my eye. My throat was dry and heart which was pumping hard a moment ago, seemed to stop beating. I was stiff, more like statued at my place. My terrified orbs met his dark horrifying one. His eyes were piercing through my soul, over powering me. My body was cold and pale and mouth completely zipped.
Without saying a word, he dragged me to one of the cars and shoved me at the back, sitting with me.

His hands were holding mine in a tight grip and his nails were digging through my skin.

He signalled the driver to start driving and I just sit there not moving an inch.

There was no need to move now, there was no hope.

I looked out of the window with the tears still rolling down my eyes countinously.

He was not taking me to his mansion and that was clear. The ways were completely unknown and the fear inside me was making my state more and more vulnerable.

After driving for half an hour, the car finally stopped in front of a club?

Dragging my hand harshly, he took me inside the club and directly made his way to the VIP room.

Getting inside the room, he immediately throw me over the bed and started loosening his tie.

Now I was crying hard and sobbing out loud.

He locked the door from inside and glared at me with his dark eyes.

I crawled back a bit, till my head hit the headboard.

Throwing his tie at one corner and then unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it too, he climbed up the bed and pulled me by my ankle under him.

I cried out loud and tried to struggle but his hold was bruising. His nerves were popping and extreme anger was visible on his face.

Not being able to take his stare anymore, I immediately closed my eyes, not looking at him anymore.

He instantly grabbed my jaw in a harsh manner and I opened my eyes due to the sudden impact.

"You did to yourself then why not look at the consequences with your eyes open?", he roared at my face and I started sobbing even louder.

"I warned you. Didn't I?", he said and suddenly grabbed my hair in his fist. My hair seem to come out of the scalp due to his extremely tight grip on them.

"But you have to do it and you did it like you always do. So now there's no mercy for you love. Now you will need to be chained as you don't deserve to be the queen anymore.", he said and left my hair with a jerk.

My body bounced back at the bed and he immediately got off me.

He went to the side of the bed and then took out a silver handcuff. My breath hitched looking at it.

I tried to back away but he again caught me by my hand and then twisted them to my back.

Getting rid of my shirt in an instant, he then handcuffed my hands at my back.

Throwing me over the bed, then he took out his belt and looked at me with sharp eyes.

.

Tonight will be the night, you will never be able to forget your whole life.