Episode 6

The one in front of her was none other than the person she loathed the most. He ruined her life. He used her, abused her and then left her with nothing. He was the first person she ever believed in and he was also the one who made her never trust in anybody ever again, until she met Namjoon, who made her believe in love once again.

She didn't knew what to say as she already had beared a lot. So without saying a word she again started walking.

Just then she felt a hand grabbing her arm and in no time she was pinned against the wall.

"What are you doing here? ", jungkook asked Wonyoung as now he was towering over her.

She tried to get out of his hold but he was holding her wrists tight.

"I know you are not here to meet me and you won't dare to, cause you already know what the consequences can be. Don't you? ",he said to her in a threatening tone.

"I myself would never like to see your face after what you did to me. ", she said looking in his eyes. "You are too delusional to think that I would actually want to meet you after all of that. I am here with my fiance and he is a person you can never be. So stop dreaming Jeon jungkook and get yourself a life. You cannot live ruling over teenager girls, playing with their hearts. That's quite unmanly you know? ", she scoffed at him and got her hands out of his grip.

He smirked looking at her and backed away.

"Well, you don't need to tell me that. I know sluts like you won't be single but would always be whoring around. Just wanted to remind you of what a hoe you are, so that you may drop that traditional girl act you always do. It's seriously pathetic. ", he scoffed at her and went away. She looked at him leaving.

Even after what he did to me how can he act like that? she thought looking at his disappearing figure.

As jungkook went to his table. He sat besides Namjoon without looking upwards as his eyes were on his phone.

"You took too long we already discussed everything. ", Namjoon said looking at him.

He gave him a slight nod still looking at his phone.

Just then his eyes lifted and he saw the girl in front of him. His eyes grew wide. He couldn't believe his sight.

"Jungkook meet y/n, she is Wonyoung's sister ", Namjoon said to jungkook as y/n passed him a smile.

Y/n? She is y/n? And that Wonyoung? It's that Wonyoung? My ex? Oh no! Things are definitely messed now. He thought still looking at y/n continuously.

On the other side Namjoon and y/n were totally confused by his cotinuos stare. Just then Wonyoung came back from the rest room, making the situation worst.

Jungkook's pov:

She sit besides her sister and then her eyes fell on me.

Her eyes grew wider and fear was visible on her eyes.

I looked at her not knowing what to do.

"Yaah!!! She is my fiance. Stop looking at her ", Namjoon hit my arm and I immediately looked down still confused by this whole situation.

"I'm sorry Wonyoung. He must've not expected you both to be this beautiful. Don't mind his behavior. ", he said and y/n chuckled at his statement.

Wonyoung passed a weak smile to Namjoon and then looked down at her lap.

The rest of the time it was just y/n and Namjoon talking. Whereas, me and Wonyoung stayed silent.

As the lunch ended y/n and Wonyoung left together out of the restaurant.

Namjoon asked me to along but I rejected the request and left alone from the restaurant. Getting into my car I drove to a bar and went inside.

Gulping one drink after another many thoughts came into my mind.

Wonyoung meeting me today can be a coincidence, y/n being her sister can also be a coincidence, she being my brother's fiance can also be a coincidence and she being one of my ex's can also be a coincidence. I mean the whole city his filled with my used girls.

But there's indeed one thing for sure.

She lied to my brother and played with his feelings.

She acted all innocent in front of him to grab his attention and is now planning to get married to him? Not in a million years I'll let her do that.
Not in any of her darkest nightmares would have she thought of me being Namjoon's brother and ruining her plan of becoming rich like this. But well fate is not in her favour. She really needs to be taught a lesson.

Y/n's pov:

The more I expected her to be happy. Wonyoung was acting completely strange. Somewhat sad.

Before going to the restroom she was all happy. But as she came back she looked somewhat dull and lost. I asked her if anything happened but she just shook her head.

Pre-marriage anxiety? That can be a thing. I guess I need to give her sometime.

The next day

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up with a heavy head. Again on the floor?  Again with a severe headache? And an extreme hangover? And my room all scattered? Well this seems to become a routine now and it all started with that y/n.

I really confuses me regarding her matter. I wanted to approach her and I still want to but the situation seems really complicated now.

First I need to get rid of that Wonyoung. Only then, I may be able to concentrate on anything else.

I went to take a bath and as I came back, I saw my room all clean. Well that's good.
I changed my clothes and went downstairs holding my phone.

As I opened my phone, I saw a lot of messages from taehyung.

Chat

Tae: This is the information regarding that girl y/n. It includes her house address, her phone number and email and all you want. And yeah lastly but most importantly. She is definitely a chick.;-)

_                               

I rolled my eyes reading the last sentence. Just then I got an idea. I grabbed my car keys and went out of the house.