Episode 20

I was beyond shocked at his sudden confession.

My eyes lingered, as they were once on his eyes, staring at him with extreme shock and once on the heart shaped red diamond ring, he held in his hand, embedded in a box, which sparkled more than a starry sky. The ring was as red as blood and it seemed like he actually put his heart in front of her, to get it fit in my finger.

I was still, not moving, not saying something. It was definitely a bit too sudden.

His eyes were looking at me glowing with hope for an answer but I stayed silent not able to process his words properly.

Marry him? Is it actually what I heard he said? His words started being processed in my mind.

His words showed sincerity and his actions showed the same way. Then shall I give it a chance?

Jimin is also going for a girl. He is also going to get a life now. Then why shouldn't I?

But wait....

Wasn't I the one who rejected Jimin, only because I felt I don't love him? Then why am I considering Jungkook all of a sudden when I am not sure about my feelings for him too?

I got out my thoughts when I felt his hand holding mine and squeezing it a bit.

"I know you may or may not consider my feelings but wouldn't you agree with what Wonyoung wanted for you?", he said looking at my eyes.

"Wonyoung?"

" Yes, Wonyoung. Wonyoung and Namjoon wanted us both to get married after their marriage. She must've talked to you about it too. She really considered me trustworthy, so she wanted to handover your responsibility to me. And you know, after meeting you and knowing you, I am more than happy to take this responsibility for the rest of my life", saying this he smiled and caressed my cheek.

Wonyoung? She wanted this for me? Yeah she did take his name in front of me. Then what shall I do now?

I was brought out of my thoughts by his sudden words which made me look at him as now I couldn't say anything more.

Wouldn't you fulfill her last wish? She would be finally happy, when she would see you safe."

That's it. That is what it took me to say a yes.

I didn't know what kinds of problems she was facing back then but I know that I wasn't there for her,instead was all busy in my own life and work. And she did mention his name a few times in front of me. I couldn't do anything to make her happy in her life, but I can at least do this for her to let her soul be in peace.

I know this decision might be taken in a rush, but I feel that he will actually keep his promises and I can also finally have a family of my own, as I won't be living alone anymore. I would live in space where people live. A place which people call home. I'll have a home of my own.

The next day :

Taheyung's pov:

I was sitting in my office, looking at the door, waiting for a special person to come. Of course, it's y/n.

It's only been a day that we are both back but it was still difficult for me to not to think about her for a second.

All the memories from the trip kept running in mind like a video tape.

I was smiling to myself every other moment and if an outsider looks at me, he would definitely think of me to be crazy. No doubt, I am getting crazy. Crazy and happy with my life again.