Episode 36

"Now we're all set for the show.", he said looking at my pitiful state.

My breath got hitched as the words left his mouth.

His lips made their way back to mine and his hands started caressing my bare skin.

I knew his hands were moving towards my back to unclasp the bra.

I couldn't get anymore humiliated by him. I couldn't let him do me anymore. I couldn't let him be my first as he was to my sister.

Getting enough of the strength and gulping down all my disgust for him. I slowly started moving my lips with him in a rythum.

He got shocked by my sudden action, but nonetheless continued kissing me and this time more softly.

After sharing a kiss for long, he finally pulled away looking at me with pure love in his eyes, the lust that was present earlier got completely vanished.

He caressed my cheeks soft with his eyes still looking at mine.

Two lonesome tears left my eyes, even though I tried not to let them go.

"J-Jungkook.", I said stuttering looking at him with my teary eyes.

"I-I can try. T-try to g-give this relationship a c-chance.", I said and he looked at me grinning widely.

He was about to pull me into another kiss.

"B-But....", my words stopped him.

"I need some time jungkook.", I said and a strangled sob left my mouth.

He looked at me for a while biting his bottom lip and then cursed under his breath looking away.

He untied my wrists and immediately pulled out his shirt and made me wear it. He then went to the closet while I just stayed sitting at the bed with my shoulders and head completely down.

He came back and made me lay on one side of the bed. He then climbed the bed from the other side and layed besides me.

My heart was still beating fast and it felt like it climbed up my throat. He slowly pulled the duvet on both of us and then pulled me tight into his embrace.

My already fast beating heart was now doing sumersalts.

"I am sorry.", he said caressing my hair whereas I just silently listened.

"I was scared y/n, that you will leave me. I can take anything but getting apart from you. T-That's not possible.", his voice broke down at the end.

"I don't know how it happened y/n but I just deeply fell in love with you. With your innocence, with your purity and sincerity towards your loved ones. Maybe because this is all I was looking for in a girl.", he said and then turned me towards him.

"Y/n I know it's hard for you to believe but I didn't kill her y/n. I did do her bad in the past but not now y/n. She must be scared thinking of me to be the same jungkook as I was and took this step but believe me y/n, I did nothing.", he said in a guilty tone and I just kept my head down.

I know Jeon jungkook you'll try to manipulate me but things won't happen the way you want them to happen now as I'll do with you what you always do to others and tell you what real pain means.

??? pov:

I was sitting in our favourite cafe drinking our favourite Americano but all alone.

I went to her house but there was no one there. The neighbours said that they have not seen her for long.

I even went to the office but she left the work long ago.

I need to go tomorrow and ask Mr Jung about her in detail. Only he was a bit close to us in the office. I hope you are safe wherever you are.

At Taehyung's office :

I crossed the hallway of the office and finally entered my room.

Kai informed me that he will get the warrant soon as all the evidences and prooves are valid but I know it's about Jeon jungkook so it can still take some time.

But I have believe in Kai. He will definitely do something as he is jungkook's biggest hater. It was jungkook who trapped kai's younger sister and did what he always does.

Not gonna lie but I also played some major part like always but Kai is unaware to that and it's better that way.

I know even if Kai will save y/n, he will never hand her over to me. And even if y/n gets out of jungkook's place, she will never want to be with me after what I did to her. But I can't care less about it. Because I know it has to be me as she has no other options.

I am in the office of my house right now, making some important arrangements regarding the marriage.

Y/n and my marriage.

The day he took her away was the day that made me realize that the relationship between me and y/n needs a name now. Otherwise jungkook will keep meddling with our lives.

So I've decided that the day she gets out of his place would be the day I make her mine forever.

I know she will be angry and may even try to resist but I'll deal with it either way. Either by coaxing her or simply forcing her.

But I need to do it anyway.