Episode 1

I was lazily sitting down on my couch watching my favorite drama.

Today is Sunday, so it means no office and no work. My work schedule has been pretty tight these days, hence a weekend off is my only source of peace and entertainment.

As I bent down towards the table to grab a drink, my sister came out of her room.

"Are you going somewhere? ",I asked looking at her fancy outfit.

"Namjoon will be here anytime.", she explained sitting beside me.

Date?", I asked looking back at the television screen.

"I think he's gonna propose me.", she said blushing hard looking down at her lap.

My eyes grew wider. My gaze instantly shifted from the television screen towards her blushing figure and I immediately hugged her out of excitement.

"Oh my God you're gonna get married. ", I started jumping out of excitement. She chuckled at my behavior and hugged me back.

But all of my excitement got vanished in an instant and I slowly pulled away from the hug. She looked at me confused.

"Did you tell him about your past?", I asked as I know it can be a problem for the future.

She looked away for a while then looked down on her lap. "I thought about it but it's hard for me to tell it to him. And does it even matter, to whom I lost my virginity? When he is clearly the one I love. "

"I understand but you know that he belongs to an honourable and religious family and he is sill a virgin himself. You may think it's something small but it may be a bigger matter for him. And more importantly let alone the virginity thing, you didn't even tell him about your past relationship. " I stated as I didn't want her to be in any problem in the future.

"I guess you are right. I would try to tell him about it but I know, either way he'll only choose me as his life partner. ", she said smiling. She really believes a lot in Namjoon.

I smiled back at her to make her feel better.

"Once I get married you can also get married to Jimin. ", she said teasingly.

Not again with the Jimin thing. Ahhhh.....

"For how many times do I need to tell you that he is just my best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. ", I said being annoyed by the same thing.

"Well I don't think he only thinks of you as a best friend. ", she said smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Well if not Jimin you can get married to Jungkook."

"Jungkook? ", I asked being confused.

"Jungkook is Namjoon's younger brother. He is the same age as you and quite handsome. ", she winked at me making me roll my eyes.

"You are saying that I should get employed in his younger brother's company and flirt with my boss just like you did with Namjoon. ", I teasingly said to her. Her face turned red due to embarrassment and anger.