Episode 28

"Jungkook I need to go to my house to get some important things.", I said and his eyes from the food, shifted towards me.

"Sure.", he simply said and I smiled widely.

"It's late right now and it's our engagement tommorow. Let's go after that to your place and get everything you need for once. As you'll be living with me from now.", he said and passed me a smile before eating again.

All the happiness on my face vanished with his words. After engagement? I can't get engaged to him.

I need to do something tonight.

After the dinner when I was about to leave for my room he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"You wanted us to live together in a room right?", he asked looking into my eyes.

"You've still not forgiven me y/n?", he asked joining his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "No, but I feel like we both should live in separate rooms for now."

"Y/n I promise nothing will happen this time.", he said with pleading eyes now holding my shoulders.

"Jungkook please...", before I could say something, he cut my sentence.

"Y/n please come with me or I'll think that you didn't forgive me.", he said with a pleading face.

I need to run but how can I when we both live in the same room?

Even if I keep denying it, he will argue till I agree to what he said. There's no use of arguing for now. So, for now I need to agree to him.

I nodded my head and he smiled ear to ear. Taking my hand in his and intertwining the fingers together, he took me to his room.

Taehyung's pov:

I am sitting on my bed with y/n's picture in my hand.

My eyes are on it for long now and there's no way I can stop looking at it.

There are different negative thoughts wandering in my mind. They are together. And jungkook is a fucker and it really scares me and boils my blood, thinking that the two might be a bite too close....

But I shrugged all those thoughts, because I know exactly what y/n is like. She is not the kind of girl to give in herself so easily. And most specially with the suspicious character he has, she would never believe him to the extent to give herself to him.

I know my y/n is different and I know that she can be only mine.

Neither can she be anyone else's, nor will I let it happen. 'Because she is mine.'

At Jungkook's place:

Y/n's pov:

It's 2AM right now in the night and the only source of light in the room is the moonlight coming out of the window.

Although I already checked it before, but I still wanted to make that he is in a deep sleep, so that I can take my step.

After waiting for another half hour, I finally decided to get up from the couch. Taking slow steps, holding my breath, I tiptoed towards the door.

Even after trying hard the door still got unlocked with a small creak. I looked back to confirm if it didn't wake him up.

He has his back towards me but he was not moving at all. It means the way is clear.

I took slow steps outside the room and went to the stairs still holding my breath.