Episode 38

He gave me clear instructions before taking me to the car.

He said that he will be the worse if I tried anything silly. But doesn't he know? He is already the worst.

I have nothing to lose except for this useless life now, then why to care?

I already decided that there is no stay so I need to find a way out, no matter what.

Sitting on the back of the car, next to him. We drove all the way to the biggest shopping mall in the city. But there was something weird about it today. It was all empty. There was nobody around except for the helpers.

I looked at him in confusion and he just smirked.

Did he actually got this whole place for me? He is insane indeed.

Walking to one shop after another, he made me try all sorts of dresses. From short frocks to slit gowns, literally everything.

I didn't resist much and just did as he said just waiting for that one chance.

The chance that'll get me out of his grip forever.

Jimin's pov :

Hoseok (a.k.a Mr Jung)  told me everything. He told me how he once saw Mr Kim collecting y/n's information and then sending it to one of his friends. Then y/n's sudden change of position and CEO's extremely caring behavior towards her. It was all very weird.

As I know that Kim taehyung guy is extremely cold and a bit rude too. Then why was he showering y/n with so much care and whom did he sent her information to? I need to find out.

Walking in the parking lot at the basement of the building, I was waiting for that taehyung. I need to follow him for now, in order to get y/n's whereabouts.

I saw him coming down with his gaurds and I immediately hid myself behind a pillar.

He made his way to his car and then sit at the back.

I hurriedly went to my car and started following him.

After a good two hours of chase without making myself visible, I reached in front of the police station?

He got off his car and went inside and I did the same.

I saw him going towards the commissioner's cabin and hiding from the police officers around, I made my way there too.

Standing outside the door, I tried to eavesdrop a bit.

"You got the warrant!", I heard a loud voice and it sounded like that taehyung.

"Yes I got it and we'll be leaving tonight." another deep voice said.

"Why not now?", taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

"You need to be a bit patient buddy, your y/n will be safe and I'll make sure of it.", the deep voice again said.

Y/n? What are they talking about?

I mistakenly moved my hand to the left and the flower pot, on a stand, fell down on the floor creating a loud noise. Oh no.

Hearing the noise the two males came out of the cabin. Their eyes first fell on the broken vase and then on me.

"Who are you?", the tan tall guy said with his eyes narrowed.

"I am here to get some information regarding my friend and seems like you already know where she is.", I said and taehyung looked at me with an eyebrow raised.