1 hour and 26 minutes.

It took one hour and 26 minutes for me to realize you weren't worth my time.

Tears stung my eyes as a sob escaped my lips, hiccups rose and fell silent as if they two were broken. "It's not fair, I'd never complained. . . I loved you, I grew up with you by my side and all you ever wanted was to make sure we never grew into a better and more qualified person than you and your stupid little family." I exclaimed as my fists curled by my sides and rage filled my body.

I clenched my teeth tightly as my body tensed up with rage, I raised my fist and slammed it against my bed as everything started to fit into place. "I wish I never knew you, it's better to be living in another country away from you and your picture perfect family. You think I'm worth your stupid little $26 dollar gift."

My fists pounded against my bed sheet as I let out a breath and fell face first against my blankets. "Arghhhhh......." I let out a scream as the duvet soaked up my feelings like a sponge. I pushed myself up and wiped the remaining tears away with my fingers. I let out a smile at my reflection thinking of what my best friend would say to me at this moment. 'Even while crying you manage to look cute,' I hear his voice say in the back of my head.

"Enough wasting your time over useless people." I told myself as I took a deep breath in before releasing it and heading to the bathroom to wash my face.

It took one hour and 26 minutes for me to finally let you go.