Creep house

- Decided not to end the journey. :)

Enjoy!

===============================

A howl broke the peaceful silence in the night, a howl carrying scents of uneasiness, fear, and death. The atmosphere surrounding the town had caused a few cold feet to turn back. Town folk always talked about a particular house causing all ears to perk up and all attention to be caught; the creep house. Teenagers would always brag about their 'dares' and 'bravery' when indeed it was their stupidity, their stupidity to go after the house. The dares often led to consequences, unknown to humans, the house was awake. Every now and then, a howl broke the silence of the night indicating the death of a fallen one.

Rusted wood and pitched black tinted window were the first things the human eye had registered, the house would often be left alone only blessed by the presence of stupid teenagers otherwise left alone. Gooseflesh would rise on the skin of passing human beings, shivers would run down their spines and the heart would beat skyrocket high. Tension, anxiety, worry, and fear would all be present, people hurriedly made their way past the house except one person; an elderly man.

He dismissed the rumors and theories, he knew better than to be afraid of the house instead he would take care of the house, embrace and appreciate its power. After all, it was his house for several years.