Stuck on you?

Smoothing down her wrinkly, crimson dress down with her pale and skinny trembling fingers, she exhaled a puff of frost out of her mouth and pulled her jacket tightly around her small figure, the clothing clinging onto her body as she made her way through the busy, jam-packed streets of New York City. Laughter filled the atmosphere around her as she thought about the previous 6 hours of her day. It was all hazy from her scholarship to her break-up, she knew that she wasn't gonna get in but she had hopes, dreams about her future.

The girl turned around the corner and passed a happy couple striding hand-in-hand, laughing about something the guy had said; she envied that, being so free in front of one another and being so vulnerable without worrying about the other judging each other for their insecurities. Tears slide down her cheeks, running her fingers through her hair and down her cheeks, she started thinking. . . Was she ever gonna be enough? Would she ever have something like that? She knew the answer but still hoped to be wrong. Wanted to be wrong.

Picking up her pace, the girl climbed up a set of stairs that would lead her to her destination; her apartment. Quickly inserting a rusty golden key she twisted the knob until she heard a familiar click and pushed the door forward, welcomed by the sight of her home and instantly surrounded by its warmth. Closing the door behind her, she inhaled deeply remembering the moments of happiness that had been created here along with the uninvited memories that had attached themselves into her mind.

Sighing she continued to make her way through her home, glancing at the lounge where occasional kisses and moments of pure happiness had once been shared now remained untouched, dismissing her thoughts with a shake of her head she allowed her legs to take her into her bedroom.

Making her way to her bed she ran her hands along the silk sheets and soft pillows, closing her eyes she inhaled the scent of him; mesmerizing the smell of his perfume and ocean eyes. Her hands twitching to run her hands through his hair once more but she knew better; knew she had to let him go. But in order to let go of him, she had to allow her mind to venture through all the memories desperately wanted to leave alone.

A/N= Hey y'all these are my short stories and where imma publish them and all BUT don't worry I'm still gonna continue both of my other stories although it may take some time for me to update because of my school work I'm not giving up on them; I REPEAT I'M NOT GIVING UP ON THEM OR ABANDONING THEM.

Love Kashu11.

Stay safe and take care of urself and ur families. 

OOh and credit to my cousin for checking and proofreading my work along with ta3k0ok1e..... Thanks, fangs, and Naya.