Soulmates.

A/N= CHRISTMAS IS SO CLOSE BABY! YAS!

So Merry Christmas to y'all and have a great time. What gifts do you want this year?

I personally really really want a CHB t-shirt, I've made my CHB necklace by myself (yes, it's handmade and I personalized my beads).

Enjoy! 

Love Kashu11.

Fiddling with the beaded necklace around her neck, Emerson watched as her brother wrestled her best friend; her former best friend. She ignored the glances being thrown at her while she silently cheered on her brother.

''Seems like Peter is going to be taking the win huh?'' A smirk plastered on her face as the owner of the voice sat down beside her. She rested her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder protectively, after all, he was her soulmate.

''How's Royce holding up?'' The girl couldn't help but be concerned for her other soulmate, she remembered the fear and panic that had squeezed her lungs when she saw the state he was in. The feeling of never being able to tell him that she did love him, that she was in love with him.

''He's holding up pretty well especially after you and him had that one-on-one, he knows better than to test you Em.'' They both chuckled as they watched Peter throw Jason's sword to the ground and have his sword rested on Jason's shoulder.

''I've got to hand it to you Peter, your a tough one and a worthy opponent.'' The boys shared a hug as Peter made his way to his sister. He threw a smile at Zayne who now got up to greet his soulmate's brother and his best friend.

''Yeah, but you had me,'' Peter told Jason as he pulled away from Zayne's hug. The girl, Emerson, awkwardly gave a quick smile to Jason as she laced her fingers with Zayne's.

''We're gonna go check up on Royce,'' Zayne spoke as Emerson nodded her head as a smile graced her face when thinking about how lucky she got with having Zayne and Royce as her soulmates.