Failure? It's just the beginning of success.

Resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the words coming out of the mouth of the teacher in front of her, she plastered a smile and walked out of his stupid office.

Dried-up prints of tears stained her cheeks as she discarded the thought corrupting her whole mind; she had just failed. 'God, I'm so pathetic.' She thought to herself as she took a deep breath in and calmed down.

Receiving news that she had might just have failed was not something she was happy about, of course, she certainly knew that she could do better but it was upsetting when it was about something the teacher clearly hadn't explained or taught in the class.

Shaking her head she sat down, ignoring the eyes watching her, her thoughts were jumbled and her situation clearly wasn't helping her. At the moment all the girl needed was her best friend, mum, and one big comforting hug, all three things she definitely hadn't had at the moment.

'God, I wish Cas were here, I really need one of his hugs.' She thought as her friends looked at her, quitely she wondered what they thought about her, was she over-reacting or being dramatic or was it just that she was dumb and couldn't do anything right. Whatever it was she didn't want to know, not anymore, her mood was down and so was her confidence.; everything was horrible now.

''So, what exactly happened?'' Her friend Jamie asked.

The girl looked at her sister, signaling her to explain as she ate her lunch, hoping it would make her mood better.

Releasing a sigh she decided that she would have to feel better, after all this was just the very beginning. She would have to work and study hard in order to receive good grades and be satisfied; she was ready.

A/N= Okay so this short story is inspired by true events and is based on true events; I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail my science NCEA but it's an optional NCEA like it's a bonus for next year so it's not the real deal but you still can get the credits. . . I was disappointed because I knew I could do MUCH better but I've learned from my mistakes.

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS WHO SUPPORTED ME, THANK Y'ALL I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!