Time for myself.

A/N= Message of this story= It's not selfish to take time out for yourself, it's fine to work on yourself because you are not perfect and aren't meant to be. 

LOVE Y'ALL and I'm here if any of you ever wanna talk or need someone to lean on.

Love Kashu11.

=====

Cameras flashed rapidly, people were shouting; wanting to take a picture of her while some wanted an autograph from her. She smiled at the cameras and had promised to give her autograph at the end of the day.

Her schedule was packed, every day she had something important to do or someone important to see, she barely had time to do what she loved. Sometimes all she desired was a moment of peace and some time for herself.

She knew she wasn't perfect, she knew she had her flaws but she hadn't had enough time to work on herself. People had always surrounded her, people always knew everything about her. Nothing could be kept a secret unless it was something she and her managers could hide but the chance was low.

After her break-up she had decided that she would take a break, this event being the last place she would go to, and then she would work on herself. Taking time out for herself wasn't selfish; she needed to put herself first for once at least, not be worried about others and their problems but instead on herself.

Her full focus was herself this time and no one else.