Painting.

The way that the colors were painted made him smile, the detail and beauty captured by the artist were truly beautiful but there was something incomplete about the painting. A detail left behind.

Shaking his head, he knew his painting compared to the artist wasn't amazing but his skills were things he'd picked up from here and there. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as he remembered the time he pranked his sister with paint.

He smiled remembering his exact words when he got caught and scolded by his mum.

''I was trying to teach her how to paint.'' Although it was lame, it made his mum crack up and then look back at him with her serious expression.

Pouting he had reluctantly handed over his paints from which he'd been banned from using for a week. He laughed as he approached a painting that was a recreated version of Shrek and Mona Lisa. Shrek had been his favorite as a child, his sister on the other hand thought that Shrek was overrated.

His sister and him had been close, yes but, they had become distant over time as she grew up. He loved the way they had always come back to each other, had each other's back. No matter what they always found a way back to each other and that, that was the bond of family.