Chapter 46-50

Luan Ping already knew about Zhang Jun's arrest, but neither Chen Yan nor Li Hong told him to terminate the investigation. Luan Ping naturally wanted to complete the task.

"Jia Xinyi went home after get off work yesterday afternoon, and both the school's surveillance and the community surveillance have video proof."

Luan Ping also reviewed the video surveillance from the previous month: "Jia Xinyi's work and rest time is relatively regular. For a period of time, he has been painting in the studio every Thursday and Friday, and the rest of the time is at home."

Chen Yan and the others nodded, which was consistent with the investigation results that Wang Gang had returned.

"But this Liu Jingting is a little special."

"What's so special?" Li Hong asked with a frown.

Luan Ping played a video: "This is the video at 10:50 last night. Qin Xiaoyu came from the dormitory to the teaching building at 10:30, and then came out."

"Captain, Team Chen, look!" Luan Ping pointed at the blurred figure in the video: "The two people, one is Qin Xiaoyu, the deceased, and the other is Liu Jingting. The direction they left is the direction of the construction site of the teaching building!"

The second shoe print!

Chen Yan immediately thought of the shoe print on the second floor!

At present, the context of the entire case has gradually become clear in Chen Yan's mind.

Although the murderer could not be locked, Chen Yan had a hunch that he was not far from the truth.

"Luan Ping, arrest Liu Jingting and Jia Xinyi immediately!"

"Wang Gang, check the WeChat under Jia Xinyi's name and the WeChat registered under Qin Xiaoyu's roommate's name to see if someone has given Qin Xiaoyu another WeChat to use."

"Also, track down the BMW driver who picks up Qin Xiaoyu every Tuesday, and check the WeChat account of the other party and the chat records with Qin Xiaoyu!"

snort!

Who stipulated that a person can only use one WeChat?

Especially the female students of the art academy, if there is only one WeChat account, wouldn't all of them be exposed?

"Finally... Zhao Bing, arrange to inspect Zhang Jun's... private parts, focusing on checking for scratches!"

Ga?

Li Hong and the others looked at Chen Yan a little strangely. Everyone knows about other arrangements, but inspecting Zhang Jun... What are you doing with your private parts?

Chen Yan was not embarrassed: "The autopsy report shows that the body fluid left in the deceased's body was mixed with a small amount of soil..."

"If there is bodily fluids, it means that there is a direct relationship, and no safety measures have been taken, but if there is still mud mixed in... Zhang Jun is not an iron man, doesn't he have any scars?"

soil?

Everyone couldn't help but tighten their thighs.

If it's mud... I'm afraid it will hurt to death?

Many detectives acted separately, and Zhang Jun was the first to come out with results.

This guy is very healthy and has no scars.

However, during the routine blood draw, a problem was discovered that made Chen Yan a little crazy.

It is precisely this problem that makes the detection of the case fall into a dead end.