Chapter 23: The case team was established

It can be said that this is a somewhat absurd dossier.

A patient who successfully survived a liver transplant operation sued the hospital where he was treated because the liver match was too high, and also sued them for money and murder...

This kind of plot... I wouldn't dare to write like this in a novel.

However, what is not in the novel actually exists in reality.

Moreover, it can cause the system to release the task, and also gives a ten-day time limit for solving the case. Chen Yan knows that it is definitely not that simple here.

Leaving the archives, Chen Yan returned to his newly equipped office.

In the detective team, only those with the status of team leader or above can have a separate office.

Ordinary detectives work in a big office, and trainee police officers are even worse, they don't have an office.

Sweeping, cleaning, and pouring water are their main jobs.

Liu Qingshan also moved out of his original office, where he was chatting with three police officers.

Seeing Chen Yan coming out of the archives, Liu Qingshan extinguished the cigarette in his hand: "Team leader, these three are the team members that Team Zhang arranged in our team."

This time, Liu Qingshan did not call Chen Yan Xiao Chen, or directly by name, but directly called the team leader.

This is the experience of the old rivers and lakes.

Since he is no longer the team leader, he must correct his attitude, especially in front of the new three people.

It is necessary to establish prestige for Chen Yan.

Of course Chen Yan could hear the meaning of Liu Qingshan's words, but Chen Yan had Chen Yan's code of conduct.

One day is a master, and a lifetime is a master.

"Master, you still don't know what's going on with my team leader. It's all the team leader's care..."

"Brother Zhang, Brother Wang, Brother Zhao, you three are all elite soldiers in our team. I didn't expect the captain to transfer the three of you. I also ask the three old brothers to give more guidance in the future!"

Chen Yan knew all the three new team members.

Zhang Chaoyang, originally a member of Liu Qingshan's group, followed him at the very beginning of the case of dismembering his corpse and killing his wife. Chen Yan was very familiar with it.

Wang Gang and Zhao Bing are also veteran detectives with extremely rich experience in the squad. The shortest police officers are ten years.

"Team leader, please don't be polite to us." The three of Zhao Bing hurried forward: "In order to join your group, the three of us fought hard to get in, and we will follow you in the future. !"

"That's right, team leader, Lao Zhao is right, it's an honor for the three of us to be in your team!"

"Team leader, I took over the last case of dismembering a corpse and killing my wife from the very beginning. If you weren't bold and careful to solve the case, I would have been miserable in the future!" Zhang Chaoyang is a little scared when he thinks about it now.

To be honest, if it wasn't for Chen Yan, the case would definitely have been made a disappearance case.

This is a major mistake, not even a crime.

Therefore, Zhang Chaoyang originally hoped to take over the position of Liu Qingshan's team leader this time, but he still gave up better treatment and joined Chen Yan's team.