Chapter 4: After catching the blind date, catch the policeman

The community where the missing person lives is a relatively high-end community in the city.

Chen Yan and Lao Liu turned around and found that except for the stairs and the entrance of the basement below the unit, there were no surveillance cameras.

At the two pedestrian exits and one vehicle exit of the community, the cameras are all high-definition cameras.

The picture taken by this kind of camera can even be seen clearly after being enlarged.

Moreover, the archive period of the video data is one month, and there has been no fault or overhaul recently.

It stands to reason that it is impossible for the missing to escape surveillance and disappear into the community out of thin air.

As for climbing walls?

Hehe, not to mention that the community wall is three meters high, can the missing person climb up without the aid of tools.

Just climbed up, the electronic fence above is not a decoration, and it will alarm when it is touched.

The last picture of the missing person captured in the video is the picture of the missing person returning home from the garage on the morning of the 10th.

Building 8, Unit 301.

"Hello, Mr. Liang, I'm Liu Qingshan from the Second Detective Unit of the Liancheng Detective Squad." At the door, Liu Qingshan took out his credentials: "Today, I want to tell you something about your lover."

When Liang Wenyuan opened the door, his face was pale, his eyes were blank, and his beard was not shaved: "Hello, Officer Liu, do you have any news about my wife?"

Chen Yan, who was following behind Liu Qingshan, has been paying attention to Liang Wenyuan's expression.

Sunken eyes, pale face, weak voice, and greasy hair.

Apparently it was due to not having a good rest in the past two days and was overworked.

【Ding! The task of the strongest police training system is released. 】

[Detecting the disappearance of Zhang Jingya, the deadline is one day, the completion reward will unlock the visual gene lock, and the task reward will be cancelled if it fails or expires. 】

Two beeps sounded in Chen Yan's mind.

Open the visual gene lock?

"The reward is not bad, but the one-day time limit for solving the case is a bit short..."

Liu Qingshan nodded slightly, and his tone was also a little heavy: "Mr. Liang, although there are not too many clues yet, we have already started the comparison in the national sky eye system, please wait patiently."

Liang Wenyuan's lips moved slightly, he should have wanted to say something, but in the end it turned into a sigh.

"Mr. Liang... Can we go in and talk?"

"Oh, oh, sorry, sorry, please come in, please come in."

Liang Wenyuan's home is very large, the living room alone is about 100 square meters.

The decoration is also very luxurious, it is no exaggeration to say that it is magnificent.

It's just a little messy, and there are a lot of stains on the floor.

"Two police officers, the house hasn't been cleaned recently, it's a little messy, please don't mind."

Liu Qingshan waved his hand, of course he wouldn't care.