Chapter 18: Where are my clothes?

Old Shen pouted secretly.

Is this a little handsome?

This is called very handsome, almost catching up with Lao Tzu's appearance when he was young.

Chen Yan held the gift box in his left hand and Shen Yunyi in his right. The golden boy and the jade girl came together as if walking out of the painting.

I have to say, the clothes that cost a lot of money are really different.

It is said that Buddhas rely on golden clothes, and people rely on clothes.

Chen Yan was originally very handsome, but now he wears a neat formal suit and looks very gentleman, with a strong bookish air and a sunny and confident smile, which can infect the people around him with happiness.

After Shen Yunyi's operation in the mall, Chen Yan is now handsome and even a little good-looking.

"Hello, uncle and auntie, I'm Chen Yan." Chen Yan walked towards Shen Yunyi's parents generously, with a very nice smile on his face: "Yunyun's boyfriend."

Hearing these words, the old Shen couple's eyes were bright, and Shen Yunyi, who was beside him, was slightly startled.

The details we just discussed... Is there this one?

"I heard Yunyun say that my uncle likes cigars, and my aunt likes embroidery. When I came to visit for the first time, I asked my uncle and aunt to accept it."

Chen Yan put the gift in his hand on the coffee table, bowed slightly, and pushed forward with both hands.

"Haha, be fine, Xiao Chen, come as soon as you come, what gift do you want, come here, please take a seat."

Comrade Lao Shen glanced at the cigar on the table, it was his favorite Brazilian custom-made cigar.

This thing is not sold on the market, even my wife doesn't know it, it's all bought for me by my precious daughter.

So, as soon as Lao Shen saw this cigar, he knew that his daughter must have made it with the help of his own daughter.

Of course, this is also what Shen Yunyi told Lao Shen through this cigar, Shen Yunyi's attitude towards Chen Yan.

"Thank you, uncle." Chen Yan and Shen Yunyi sat next to each other on the sofa.

"Listen to Yun Yi, is Xiao Chen a policeman?"

Wang Meifang is very satisfied with Chen Yan, especially Chen Yan's speech and appearance.

But there are some criticisms about Chen Yan's police career.

In the case of the police, in China, they are notorious for their low earnings, high risks, and more overtime.

"Yes, Auntie, I'm still a trainee police officer, and I'll be able to become a regular next week." With Chen Yan's ability to handle cases, he pretended that his boyfriend was a pediatrician.

"But Yunyun never talked about the family before. I didn't expect that my uncle and aunt are so young," Chen Yan took the initiative to open the chat box: "Especially Auntie, you have taken good care of yourself. If you walk with Yunyun on the street, people will think it is true. What about the sisters?"

"I don't know what skin care products you use. I'll recommend them to my mother, and I'm sure I can please her."

At this moment, Chen Yan is absolutely professional in licking dogs. The little tongue is soft and the sweet mouth is not.

"Haha, you kid, you have such a sweet mouth, you really know how to talk!" Wang Meifang was complimented by Chen Yan with a wide-eyed smile, looking at the prospective son-in-law, the more she looked, the more satisfied she became.