Chapter 13: Lianhai University... Another murder happened!

Rubber gloves?

Everyone looked at the things in Chen Yan's hands with strange expressions.

This kid spent so much time trying to find this pair of gloves?

Is it?

"Team Zhang," Chen Yan didn't waste any time, picked up his gloves and opened a collection bag: "These gloves should be the gloves that the murderer used last night!"

Ga?

Although everyone has already guessed this, how did you find out?

How can you be sure that this pair of gloves is the one used by the murderer at the murder scene?

Seemingly seeing everyone's confusion, Chen Yan scratched his head and took the initiative to explain: "Captain, you also know that my nose is smarter."

"There is a special medicinal smell at the murder scene, it should be the smell of succinylcholine."

"This kind of muscle relaxant is very rare, and it is generally impossible to appear in a classroom, and this pair of gloves has this smell!"

Boom!

Chen Yan's words were like a blast of thunder, causing Zhang Yunhu and the others to lose their heads.

What is the taste of succinylcholine?

We didn't smell anything except the smell of blood at the scene.

A police dog's nose doesn't have your spirit, right?

And, do you know what it means to find the crime gloves?

Like this kind of ordinary rubber gloves, it is not breathable and does not absorb sweat. If the murderer really uses it, it will definitely leave sweat, skin debris, and even palm prints!

A clueless skinning murder case may be solved.

"Chen Yan! You have done a great job!"

Thinking of this possibility, Zhang Yunhu roared in excitement!

"At least a third-class individual! I'll report to you right away!"

"Captain," Chen Yan obviously knew the importance of finding this pair of gloves, but, judging from Chen Yan's analysis at the scene, the murderer should not be so careless: "This pair of gloves may not be able to extract any useful information..."

Hahaha!

"Whether it's useful or not, you've done a good job!" Zhang Yunhu patted Chen Yan's shoulder: "Send it for inspection immediately!"

afternoon.

Team meeting room.

A case analysis meeting is being held.

Zhang Yunhu sat in the first place with a gloomy face.

Chen Yan, who was sitting at the end, saw Zhang Yunhu's expression and knew that he might have guessed correctly.

"The gloves were deliberately washed, but we still detected the bloodstain reaction on the surface." Zhang Yunhu waved his hand, and the back office had already projected the test report on the screen.

"But the murderer is very cunning. He should also wear silk gloves. We did not extract the murderer's sweat, dander or palm prints."

"However, Chen Yan is right, there is indeed succinylcholine on the gloves, and after the autopsy, the residues of this drug component were also found."